+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 677 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading kay analysis daily karne partay hein aor fresh analysis he apkay kam atay hein na kay kal kay liye aj he ap analysis kar kay beth jayen aor sochein kay apko kal yeh kam den gein to yeh bohat he galat kaam hai aor soch hai apko instantly kam karna hoga is main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hassan1240 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2019-03-11), Unregistered (1)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Trading vary from day to day because everyday no one can't get profit or go in loss. Every day is different from each other. The market also can be change in a day. Some trader can think that they are really good in trading and they get good profit and they don't need to think about the loss they are wrong they can also face the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), Unregistered (1), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere baare mein mujhe lagata hai ki ham ek sthir mooly praapt nahin kar sakate hain, kuchh baar hamen nukasaan ka saamana karana padata hai aur kuchh samay ham us munaaphe ko praapt kar sakate hain aur bada kaaran yah hai ki baajaar asthir hai ham ise itanee achchhee tarah samajh nahin sakate hain isalie hamen saamana karana padata hai nukasaan aur yah laabh hai ..

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, every day can be a new and totally different day. This is no guarantee that a merchant, but also him, can make a profit every day. The loss of the day does occur and once someone starts just accepting this gracefully, the trader can be a step earlier than the rest of the package. as a result of revenge trade is one of the main reasons for the failure of new students and profit and loss is the universal truth in forex trading, and traders a day always face new challenges when he trades forex. many times I can bear losses but on average I can make a profit in the demo trade.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right ... I also experience losses and profits change every day ... but I am still happy because of accumulated profits ... because I always use risk: good reward ratio ... minimal risk: reward I use 1: 3. ... My mentor always says that money management is the key to success in forex trading ... and I believe in my mentor because he has become a professional trader and, trading varies for every single trader, it will not be fixed when we get profit and some time we got a loss and for some time we were unable to do a little trading because of the situation that we created ourselves so there was a variety in it

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this world of forex trading everyone can have money and also decrease, every day there are details, every day we start the task, the end of the day is an effective position and another fall, the only one of us is determined to close the effectiveness of the task, and let the reduction position fall repeatedly. this is our problem! and because we cannot get a lasting value, several times we have the spirit to experience shortcomings and the second time we can get results, and the main reason is that the mart yawn, we cannot see it without symptoms, so we jazz to approach expiration, and get

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    forwex trading main kabhi insan ko faiida hota hian ur kbhi lose hota hain lakin insan ko bohat kuch seekhne ko mil jata hain jo k us k liya bohat zayda faida mand hota hain hemsha insan kuch lose k baad he agye bhar jata hain ur insan ki knowlege main bhar jati hain.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    trading ko time dyna sy din b din profit hota hein.ur is k liya sub sy main chez time hein yeh sub time par depend krta hein.is main kbhi lose hota ur kabhi profit hota hein ur insan kbhi himmat nhi harne chahye hein because insan har kar bohat kuch sekh jata hur isko bohat exprince milta hein jo k insan kl liya bohat zayda zaruri hota hein

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our tactics can be more than 90% accurate ... thoughts and opinions about me from time to time between us, and also that can be useful. In this event we have patience, understanding and also small business acumen, so you can do differently every day. If you can find, you can achieve a better decline in life and forex trading is a good money-making business. So far I don't, I think I'm an expert here, so all days don't make me profit, there are days when I get big losses but there are days that give me moderate profits too. But like everyone else, I am not satisfied with the current performance and will walk the path to excel. Good luck with your trade.

Member Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading jitni simple hoit hai utni hoti nahi hai is liye apko chahiye kay ap log proper knowldge ko obtain kar lein us kay bad he invest karen ya zayada risk lein phir he apko faida ho sakta hai otherwise is main loss ka khatra hota hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 677 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)