+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 677 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member agus3049 is on a distinguished road agus3049's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an online business for me. I am working on forex when I have free time. from my forex can sometimes generate revenues greater than my regular job income. from day to day that I feel I have the ability to control emotions and relieve greedy. for engineering, I'm still very lacking. So I put a small capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forex786 is an unknown quantity at this point forex786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear I am trading various from day by day. The wisdom trader always do his business with the international market. After doing the job the trader earn a good profit from the Forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I please don't imagine my business is a pro in this article, and so many days to weeks will not be doing everyone benefit, you will discover days to weeks when I receive massive failures although you will discover days to weeks presenting everyone mild benefit likewise. Although including some others my business is not happy having recent effectiveness in addition to will likely be taking walks in relation to surpass.

Banned micle is an unknown quantity at this point micle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm really new to this treatment beside I have recently start from this special treatment on the currency market, so I do not know, with regard to the reduction in addition to the few who want to either, I'm a route you profit so that they can reduce, but I think we better fills in the last two, three weeks, I know this is top notch for me personally in that profitable point of view besides.

Senior Member faizan0900 is an unknown quantity at this point faizan0900's Avatar
    Thanks
    reduction and benefit is a part of this business, and we can only enhance the capability to understand and up up to now with the newest information, maybe after you study the content (web / boards / etc) you will be puzzled by the many types of dealing designs. This is affordable because the design is extremely very subjective, each person is different. So take that meets with your design (time, danger rate, psychology) then that design must be analyze and assessment. Until so when you find a design matches with your dealing design and of course generate benefit.

Banned LahoreFX is an unknown quantity at this point LahoreFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's a similar while you have written that a few times you're going into gains in FOREX & typically you will have to bear loss too and loss is the point other then never mind it,strive once more and take a look at not out to repeat that mistake once more;

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you're right, as we couldn't get stable values,, a few times we need to face the loss and a few times we may acquire the profit, and the massive reason would, certainly market is volatile,,, we can't perceive nicely, therefore we need to face the loss, and profit.............

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, sometimes I use different techniques in forex trading, because the market is dynamic and we have to see what techniques according to market conditions, we can learn little by little, and we can join the forum and a joint group to think can see a comparison of techniques in use

Banned Sahilkhan is on a distinguished road Sahilkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My trading various increase day by day well and i chive my goal from this market and i also make the well and i have chance to increase the well think to make this think to need this and also a good chance.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reasons why we trade forex varies from one individual to another because we traders succeed in doing what we do best. I change my strategy any time that i view it as necessary in my trading
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 677 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)