+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 677 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this humankind of forex everybody can jazz money and also worsen, every day there are a programmer, every day we unlawful positions, the end of the day was the winning item and separate loses, the exclusive most of us decided to encompassing their winning positions, and let the nonstarter role loses over and over again. this is our difficulty!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a good job.Sure results of our own everyday investing may differ everyday, whichever method, approach we all embrace we could not necessarily have the identical end result everyday due to the fact forex is quite energetic inside dynamics. My partner and i several instances help make tiny income and also at times move with out income up to few days.All the best trading................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day. Losing days do occur and when one begins to accept this graciously, the trader is a step ahead of the rest of the pack. Because revenge trading is one main reason for failure of a newbie then i will think that how my strategy worked... and i will try to make some changes and try to improve it for another day.....and then try to apply it on second day...but if i suffer losses, then i will try to sort out my mistakes and try to know the reason of my losses.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is a thing which even face professional traders but their loss ratio is a lot less than their profits, and in total they are in profit. So first try to find where you are making mistakes and after finding them solve them for becoming good trader. dear in my point of view day by day meri trading skills barh rahi hain or me acha trader banney laga hoon aur mujhe ye be umeed hai key jald he me forex trading se ziyada se ziyada earning karney ke able be ban jaonga aur apni dream life live kar paonga

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, to me,we have to think how we should be trading well, so that we can minimize my losses and maximize my profits, so we will get a lot of advantages in our trading.We can't expect good trading results everyday. Nice pips, friend. A forex dealer who knows exchanging great realizes that his exchanging won't set aside a few minutes he trades.if that may happened,most of the merchants will profit inside exceptionally short time.forex exchanging is not a stable business and both misfortune and benefit happens in exchange relying upon the present scenarios of the business sector and exchanging abilities of the trader.i likewise need to face both benefit and misfortune in my exchanges and I am not completely discouraged with that.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market kabhi bhi same naheen rehti ye rozana change hoti rehti hay ic waja say bohat say traders loss berdasht kertay hain. Forex market say profit hasil kernay kay liye hamaray pass forex ka aik acha knowledge aur experience hona zarori hay takay hum loss say buch sakain. mai ik new trader ho aur demo ma practice krta ho laiken mai bhi isi tarah ki situation kaa samna karta ho aur kbhi mjhy loss hota hai aur kbhi profit laiken mery khayaal mai yeh sub count nahi kartaa ,loss bhi trader ko forex learn karny mai help kar sakta hai agar hum positive attitude show karai

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear profit or loss to business ka hisa ha is lea pareshan nai hona chaia or halat ko samhna chaiaha or market k bare mean information or news lety rehna chahia ta k nuksan se bacha ja sake or aik br jo ghalti kren us se faida uthaen or dubra wo ghalti na kren ager bar bar loss ho ga to ap high loss uthana par sakta ha is lea zra demagh k sath soch samjh k treading krne se koi nuksan nai hota

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein ney forex mein jo experience haasil kia hey uss bina per mein trading k liey daily new planning karta hoon aur new strategy banata hoon.because forex aik highly volatile market hey aur iss mein aap ki concentration ka boht ziada effect hota hey. my trading also varies from day to day and sometimes i make profit and sometimes suffer some losses. so if i earn some profit then i will think that how my strategy worked and i will try to make some changes and try to improve it for another day. and then i try to apply it on second losses.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is often terribly a lot of common matter and it really is method and nature in this business.. a few can build profit and a few are creating loss.. we've got to concentrate regarding our analysis technique and money management for to not build a lot of loss.. if we face loss then no problem in the slightest degree, we ought to use our regular methodology to recover it

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my own investments is not going to fulctute largely. i am going to drop a couple of investments away from 10. which is will be my own profitable propotrion. i am going to acquire l0stly simply US ALL holiday seasons as a result of negative industry movements. mh own method accuracy and reliability ill be greater than 90 i do the trade market ki halit ko dakih ker as mian trade karta hin har roze market ka trend chabge hota hia mian as trend ko dekih kar trade kerta hion ak jase trend har rose ni hota agr ap ak hi trend ko follow karian ge to loss ke bot ziada chance ho sakte hian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 677 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)