+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 677 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another problem with respect to multiple benefits is a psychological problem. Bagitrader is new,
    open positions for 1 lot with 10 lots of different 'taste'. If you open 1 lot, usually the level 'dig dig dig'
    lighter than when we open 10 lots. Uh, that personal experience as a result of capital started to rise and many
    of our transactions are high, it will be a pleasure for us psychological burden when transacting.
    Psychological burden will definitely affect our trading for performance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

compor (2017-12-25), goyang (2017-12-25), pinguin (2017-12-24), VGA (2017-12-24)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion and from my point of view, what really matters is the condition and behavior of the market
    and consequently will tell you the results of your trading. For me, I must have a definite trading system
    and I use it to come rain or shine. Although there is a temptation to continue to change the trading system
    but with time someone can overcome the problem and stick to one system that is tested and trusted.
    So, I will not worry when walking poorly as long as I abide by my trading rules, I know there will be good ones too.
    In the long run when, the good ones say 7 and the bad say 3, I can say that I have won.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every business risk must be there, and every trader loses profit. It needs careful analysis,
    trend direction indicators, and do not rush into decisions. due to volatile market movements
    and the need to choose the right time to transact. Thus traders can control themselves not always
    trade unless market conditions are very supportive

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is trading 24/5 days so time is important for trading and getting. I am a forex trader
    and my opinion is to trade every day because some of the economic news braking should lose your money.
    But some traders trade every month of their analysis so If your analysis and news are right,
    you should make a profit so that friends trade your own base.

Member Mkg has a reputation beyond repute Mkg has a reputation beyond repute Mkg has a reputation beyond repute Mkg has a reputation beyond repute Mkg has a reputation beyond repute Mkg has a reputation beyond repute Mkg has a reputation beyond repute Mkg has a reputation beyond repute Mkg has a reputation beyond repute Mkg has a reputation beyond repute Mkg has a reputation beyond repute Mkg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,817 Times in 237 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere baare mein mujhe lagata hai ki ham ek sthir mooly praapt nahin kar sakate hain, kuchh baar hamen nukasaan ka saamana karana padata hai aur kuchh samay ham us munaaphe ko praapt kar sakate hain aur bada kaaran yah hai ki baajaar asthir hai ham ise itanee achchhee tarah samajh nahin sakate hain isalie hamen saamana karana padata hai nukasaan aur yah laabh hai ..

7. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Mkg For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-12-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-12-22), amirjaved (2017-12-28), ayazfx (2017-12-28), bali351 (2017-12-31), balli (2017-12-30), batool (2017-12-24), billyboy00007 (2017-12-23), danish555 (2017-12-23), Forexcoolgirl (2017-12-29), FOREXMAN (2017-12-28), fxearner (2017-12-24), ghaffar500 (2017-12-23), hmforex (2017-12-27), irshad321 (2017-12-22), israr2017 (2017-12-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-22), jimmy17 (2017-12-27), kanita (2017-12-24), KASINA (2017-12-22), MARandhawa (2017-12-22), Muhammad1214 (2017-12-24), munibkhan (2017-12-24), Nirzana (2017-12-23), punjabiboy (2017-12-27), QamarXulqi (2017-12-23), sarfraz786 (2017-12-21), snake (2017-12-29), yulbang111 (2017-12-25), zahid2016 (2017-12-26)

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is a method to earn money from a business, so when a trader starts trading he can face many situations:
    profit, loss, problem to lost of capital, to get big profits, hanging for profit, capital risks and various.
    Situation, in this situation he can take a lot of time and can decide trading in various ways or various methods,
    so that every trader must transact very carefully, because not only international trade business but also business technology base.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually im focusing on a good day and trying to grasp good odds if it is grounded
    but forex is not a profitable week but it takes skill and strategy as well as good discipline
    to see reversal and retracement because market is unstable but every day change so you may profit or loss

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading varies from day to day depending on market conditions, kabhi acchi conditions hai anyway traders
    get a good signal and generate big profits from the market but sometimes, when the market does
    not show good movement or signal, trader will not be able to produce anything.
    profit or fall into losses sometimes. So, it really depends on the real condition
    of the trader market and because the trade varies.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally a diver and unequaled. Whatever day we get a total profit and a few minutes we also injure a number.
    If you switch on the daily part there is the possibility of the author to leave, so it is very important
    to exchange very carefully if we do regular swop, if we train every support very carefully in trading then
    we can adjust to creating discrimination in forex. trading may be evil and therefore we also have a departure.
    So every day is contrary to the unlike before.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we want to not really be afraid every time we fall in loss,
    as long as I am very safe operating the dollar, lose it is still covered by your income we all get.
    Personally, I also do not always generate income from every trade I, my spouse and I from time to time lose knowledge,
    but my spouse and I have arranged for the loss will not have a big effect on my bank account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 677 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)