+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 215 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2147

Thread: What is the best forex trading strategy?

Senior Member mustofa sulaiman is an unknown quantity at this point mustofa sulaiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my experience i just using simple strategy to order.i'm still using moving average with set :200 and fibonnaci retracement at 2 day or 3 day ago .many different strategies and they all claim to be the best and easiest.but your style and typical aren't same with me .the choice is yours

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asif24 dis View Post
    I am unsure about the strategy. I have read so many different strategies and they all claim to be the best and easiest. I was just wondering if anybody suggestion some good strategy for trading forex.
    you can follow my strategy if you are really want to , yesterday at friday i just make 72$ trading from sydney market till nearly opening london ,and i think my result are good ,i just found this system just about week ago

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member staar is on a distinguished road staar's Avatar
    Thanks
    best forex trading strategy , there is nothing like best forex trading strategy because every strategy has it`s positives and negatives excepting a lot from the trading strategies. Or just experienced using the strategy at the wrong times and conclude that they don't work and continue with a new strategy.

Senior Member hadi8484 is an unknown quantity at this point hadi8484's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple forex strategies.

Many beginning forex traders completely overlook the simplest of trading strategies because they erroneously assume that to make a lot of money in the market you must be super smart or spend a thousand dollars on some trading software program. The fact of the matter is that simple forex strategies are usually what professional traders use, and the reason for this is because success in the markets is mainly a function of self-discipline and mental objectivity. The reason why so many newbie traders focus on complicated strategies is simply because they have not yet figured out or accepted the fact that to succeed in the markets you need to simply master your own emotional impulses.

Banned vickymughal is on a distinguished road vickymughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to trading with follow the trend than counter trend, this strategy can earn so many profits if we have good technical analysis and dont use many indicators, because indicators often give us false signal.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get success in online forex trading, you must create the right strategy. The right strategy will provide a full plan and full confidence about this. Appropriate strategy should be a combination of technical principles and simple analysis such as art and skill of price action analysis and much more. If you are not able to make a plan or strategy, than it will not help you

Senior Member salmang is an unknown quantity at this point salmang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo21 View Post
    best forex trading strategy , there is nothing like best forex trading strategy because every strategy has it`s positives and negatives ,. and there is nothing like the best trading strategy that will make one hundred percent pure profits each and every time, even the best experts int eh forex field loose money some times .
    agr main apny bary amin kahon to mjy lagat hy k forex main mari strategy ye hy k main jab b trade karat hon to sab sy phly forex main indicator ko dhakta hon

Senior Member bullish is an unknown quantity at this point bullish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As good strategy need to know the proper techniques, will not be able to trade well but it will damage their trading account. Forex is not as easy as in thought.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bullish For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-27), jhoradpak (2018-07-21), Julia_jerry (2019-02-28), ntn (2019-09-08), Pakeeza (2018-05-08), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Shahid78 (2019-03-18)

Senior Member kamalesh7 is on a distinguished road kamalesh7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion there is no great strategy without demo trade. by using demo trade we can be expert & get good profit by dong real trade. so demo is great tactic way for new trader. so that is the best strategy i must say.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kamalesh7 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-27), jhoradpak (2018-07-21), ntn (2019-09-08), Pakeeza (2018-03-30), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Shahid78 (2019-03-18)

Senior Member joy41 is on a distinguished road joy41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is very important in the forex trading. I have a particular strategy such as market environment analysis, market currency analysis, pips movement analysis. I think that this strategy is useful to every forex trader.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joy41 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-27), ntn (2019-09-08), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), Shahid78 (2019-03-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 215 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)