+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best forex trading strategy?

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unconscionable save on meliorate our goodness strategy in forex, i cogitate all traders learns alto from the ago experiences and from the then slip and accent on the next to have the groovy and change results. Intimately something equal prizewinning trading strategy is hypothetical as a strategy not always gives you get, but to move up with dandy strategy act one which suits your trading communication, it depends how more profit you want and when.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy, is very important indeed that is related to the transaction of foreign exchange market, each operator, and I my partner, understand what less complex in terms of market transactions such as getting a strategy for marketing does not. You can obtain the strategy of many freely, you need to work with demo account and I my partner. , Because it with and remain in the market, to keep abreast of news of market need to learn that each person, we develop an understanding of the relationship to the person to trade in your way whether your trend, market success in the actual benefits of a later time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    My dear sir methodology, is significant in fact that is identified with the exchange of outside trade advertise, every administrator, and I my accomplice, comprehend what less perplexing regarding market exchanges, for example, getting a procedure for promoting doesn't. You can acquire the technique of some unreservedly, you have to work with demo record and I my accomplice. , Because it with and stay in the market, to stay informed concerning updates on showcase need to discover that every individual, we build up a comprehension of the relationship to the individual to exchange your direction whether your pattern, advertise accomplishment in the genuine advantages of a later time

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Well acha hai k ap khud se strategy develop krsaken kyun k jesay majority lose krti hai is market main to agar ap majority ko follow karenge to apko loss hi hoga or ap bhi losers main shamil hojaenge.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best forex strategy is that we must take a normal lot size depending on the capital we invest and we must place SL and TP into each of our lots. And one more strategy in the forex market is that every trader must control his emotions and reduce the lot size and the number of lots. and Forex, the main trader when it comes to trading strategies hote hai jis bass bass wo Forex earns from hota hai. but mara nazdeek ta bats are important hai ka what are the correct indicators ho jo apko Forex maian trading lagana ka liya acha signal entry point ka da wohi is the best strategy for the main votive.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhee aisi stretigy jo app ko iss qabil bna dy ya jis ko follow krty hue apko profit mill rha ho wohi dunia ki sab se best stretigyhai kyun ke app earning krr rhy ho orr is se best kuch bhee nhi hai app logo ki stretigies ko follow krny se acha hai ke app khud market ka behave ko smjho orr khudd trading stretigy bnao ke jesy app ko market ki smj aai ho gi wesi aoki apni bnai hui stretigy apke liye achi sabit ho sakti hai

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by coramel View Post
    every trader has his own way of thinking and has his own strategy ... different traders use their own strategy. and he always chooses the best. In the forex business, it is necessary to make a strategy for trading. because it makes it easy to trade and trade forex strategy mein bohat eham hai kyu kay lattice strategies kay bina ham trading mein agay nahi bhar sakte lrkin aik baat ye bhi hai kay some time hote huwe bhi strategy ko losers hota hai kyu kay mein market traders ki strategy kay bhi chal te hai lekin market ki conditions ko dekhte huwe sahi waqt par sahi bana kay strategy traders profit profit results sakta hai.
    विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में ट्रेडिंग के लिए रणनीति बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है, प्रत्येक व्यापारी के पास उनके व्यापार के लिए एक रणनीति है, इसलिए हमें नहीं पता कि इस बाजार में ट्रेडिंग के लिए कौन सा सबसे अच्छा है। मेरी कुछ रणनीतियाँ हैं जैसे कि बाजार का पर्यावरण विश्लेषण, बाज़ार मुद्रा विश्लेषण, पिप्स मूवमेंट विश्लेषण। मैंने उस समारोह को पूरे समय कभी नहीं देखा। आप अत्यधिक व्यापार भी कर सकते हैं और अपनी कई व्यापारिक रणनीतियों को बाहर कर सकते हैं। और सबसे अच्छी रणनीति जो हम सीख सकते हैं वह है केवल जानकारी एकत्र करना और मौजूदा रणनीतियों का अध्ययन करना।

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rules of trade exchange, there is no such thing as most goods from foreign trade Wang method only because of the advantages and disadvantages of each method. And there is nothing like the biggest investment method that is able to produce results that will be very helpful at all times, in fact the most useful intelligent industry forex teacher is often right. and In my opinion, the best trading strategy is to use something easy, user-friendly that doesn't spend a lot of your free time or brain cells. Trusted auto-trading signal service will be the best solution for someone who doesn't know much. about forex or don't want to be involved to stay 24/5 every day in front of a computer screen. I started to use Zulutrade and solved all the important problems above for me.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader has his own way of thinking and has his own strategy ... different traders use their own strategy. and he always chooses the best. In the forex business, it is necessary to make a strategy for trading. because it makes it easy to trade and trade forex strategy mein bohat eham hai kyu kay lattice strategies kay bina ham trading mein agay nahi bhar sakte lrkin aik baat ye bhi hai kay some time hote huwe bhi strategy ko losers hota hai kyu kay mein market traders ki strategy kay bhi chal te hai lekin market ki conditions ko dekhte huwe sahi waqt par sahi bana kay strategy traders profit profit results sakta hai.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not sure about the strategy. I have so many different strategies, and anyone who claims to be the best and easiest way. and unlike commercial income strategies, one hundred percent pure is the best, even the best Forex experts lose money repeatedly. We have a demo account on a good strategy for not trading a lot. I believe that this strategy is suitable for every Forex trader. and From my little knowledge of forex trading I see there are many strategies available for forex trading. I think it is necessary to know each strategy for better trading and then choose which one is right for you and need to use this strategy correctly when trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)