+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 215 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best forex trading strategy?

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein ap ko good strategy krni chayie aur forex aik great business hai aur aap is business mein smart money make kartay ho aur agar ap forex mein new hain tu sab sy phlay is business ka basic samjay aur pir is ky baad aap demo par practice kary aur demo trading bohat helpful hai is tarah hum is business ki practice kartay hain aur acha profit make kartay hain. forex me trading karna hai to sabse best strategy yahi hai ki apko sabse pahle forex ke bare deeply learning karni hogi tabhi aap forex me achhe se trading kar sakte hai aur yahi sabse best strategy hai forex se money earning ke lye.aur forex me daily work karte rahiye do work hard in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been reading about trading Forex but I am unsure active the strategy I should be using. I tally interpret active so more distinguishable strategies and . One of the keys to trading successfully is to merchandise with a straight system and this flier is roughly whatsoever of the physiologist Forex trading strategies that can ...Cost Spreading Forex Trading Strategies Articles by Nial Architect. ... incoming a craft that faculty kind determining the first constraint and spot location some easier. main apki bat say agree hun kay trading kay liye aik good strategy ka hona buhat he zaroori hai kiyun kay trading agar is mai ap success hasil karna chaty hein tuo apko strategy ki zarurat parti hai and yahan forex fectory say ap strategy bhi hasil kar sakty hein .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a simple that if we have strategy for a work then we can do the in the good way and trade is a business where strategy take place an important roll so we should trade according a good strategy this is consist of many things such ass proper timing experience and a high level of knowledge. The Best Forex Trading Strategy is to trade in the Direction of the Trends and Buy at low in an uptrend and sell at high in a downtrend. In ranging market conditions it is best to buy at low and sell at high to gain maximum possible profit.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Whatever works for you remains your best until you discover something that is superior to the previous, your "best" procedure may not work for another person so what works for you can't be labeled as general best until it can work for everybody. so for the time being, no best procedure.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Yes achi plan karne wala good trader ban sakta hain is main acha plan karne main success hain aur jab ham is main bhuhut hi acha planning arte lete hain to is ain ham zaroor successfull hote hain isi liye hamne chhaye ke ham is main planning daily karen to hi ham is man successfull ban isi liye hamen chhaye ke ham is main daily aik acha plan karen to acha trade kar sajkkte hain

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-12-20)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its very true strategy is very important to trade on the Forex market, each trader has a strategy for their company, so we do not know what.'s Best for the trade on this market We need to negotiate on a demo account for a lot of good strategy in order to obtain for himself. A Forex trader should not use other trader's strategy because because a strategy cannot piddle benefit in all the trades.A Forex merchandiser should get his own strategy by analyzing the activity according to his trading tool,capital,prospect of gain and attempt level.He can get many worth move of other merchandiser's strategy in his own strategy and after making it checker it in present ground.If it makes right lead in present informing he can use it in existent.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother apkay liye long term trading ki strategy sub say behter rahay gi kionkay ic mein dosri strategies ki nisbat loss kay chances kam hotay hain aur ic mein lot size bhi bohat chota rakha jata hay laikin stop loss aur take profit ziada rakha jata hay ic liye risk ka khatra kam hota hay. yes I actually think forex market trend is only good way for us if we really want to make money more ever we should need to follow the trend of the forex market and manga our money well and by read forecast on the daily basis then we can win more and more money in forex market.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the best trading strategy in the forex trading field is the use of small stop loss because in this way a trader will be able to make good profit and if unfortunately he has to face the loss due to the dead condition of the market the he will not lose too much money. this is the best if we use low volumes for trading and earn slow from forex so every time we need good information for trading and then we able to earn good from forex its slow earning but its good for us in the start of our carrier so if we done well then we earn good from forex and our capital is big day by day ad then we use huge volumes for trading.................

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear frind ap ney buhat achi poset ki hai mujey ap ki is poset sey buhat ziada help mili hai mai ap ki baat sey handerd pesint agree kerta hon mery khiyaal mey akser trader setratgy bnaty hi nhi hain bas asey hi news wgera per ker trade laga dety hain liken best stertgy ap ko acha profit dey sakti hai According to me you need to make a good strategy For me BJF Trading Group scalping strategies is there to help me out in making the stragies and so far i have been very successful with them. to be profitable and for this wither you need a good trading company to hlep you or you have to be an expert.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I never utilize the exchanging procedure so I simply utilize the examination alone for quite a while, and afterward I opened my position and hold up until I open situations in addition to or benefit, so I won't try to gain proficiency with the troublesome exchanging method that

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 215 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)