+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The probability of my current victory is very small. I haven't been in touch with the direct market for a few days and it weakens my concentration causing me to lose all my trades this week. Need to contact the market first by observing it more to acknowledge too many incorrect market entries in my future trading. and forex traders in forex trading errors in this analysis make sense, because they have a security strategy that uses stop loss and money management, discipline in managing money properly and risk factors and low risk capital gains are regulated

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the title of this post, for me I have to think about forex and mindset ... so I think this probability of forex is wise from profit taking and you might lose. so this needs to be learned and learned every day to understand about the possibility / I think the possibility of a large range of profit and small range to loss. it turns out that running a trade without having knowledge of good trading results must be bad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you haven't explained who you serve and what you help, it will be very difficult, almost impossible, to attract your ideal client. This is a dilemma for trainers, creative, and conscious entrepreneurs who want to share their message on the market today. Stand out, or lose! and I can get a 100% winning probability and this is the basic reason, I have the chance to get 10 pips in one trade and the chances are very good. All this is enough to make me comfortable in trading, low stress trading buddy

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing that is needed for currency trading is very good information. Forex is unclear and incomprehensible, it is difficult but if you start to be interested in it, it becomes possible for you. Those who want to trade currencies must come with very good information to get achievements. The first exercise on the training note to understand the basics and then start on the real note and 78% is the probability of my victory. But sometimes it drops to 65% if I close all my positions including the loss position just because I want to make a profit. If I have my way, I can get a good amount of money in forex if I continue to trade and will not withdraw my money. The more I trade, the more I make a profit. But at the same time if I won't make a payment every month what if I suddenly get an MC? then I finally lost big. That's why from time to time I closed my position to retreat.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your point of view, we must be an investor A, because A has the possibility of winning more in a very different market Treder B and C are the most serious C planners who do not have an initial role in the origin of business. and forex is a risky business so we cannot make any probabilities in trading several times we take maximum risk in our trade and make a profit and several times we take low risks

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    winning probability is also based on the way we can understand forex investment and we just have to practice very hard and see how far we can always go in making the number of pips we really want in the forex market so in making the amount of profit we need is very based on the level practice all day and on the Forex market, everyone comes here to be a winner. But that depends on his expertise in trading. Who can apply the strategy, plan, and fundamental and technical analysis more likely to win. That's my opinion on forex.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The probability of my victory is 1 less and 9 wins. and I think my defeat was also due to the lack of vigilance on the market that I myself did not maintain my own emotional management. I think everyone must have the ability to vary profits in forex, and the matter of time we will all profit consistently and Forex is a very difficult trade. So that's why everyone loses in forex trading. If you want to succeed, then try with a big analysis and then you have to succeed.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am similar or even better than A. I have a definite strategy. Only when all indicators direct buy or sell, I go straight to and order. Rarely, I failed when I traded this way. My chances of winning are almost 84%. It was almost three months after I made a trade and the possibility could change for the better or worse in the coming months. However, I will double check every time and calculate the probability of getting from the trade and also assess the risk ratio to the prize always. and I think this depends on the trader if the trader is very famous about Forex Trading and has a very good strategy hoping he has a very good probability of winning. so I say if we learn more and more and accept all the rules about Forex trading then that gives us a good profit.

Junior Member khumar90 is an unknown quantity at this point khumar90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i could win 9 away from 10 investments nevertheless it does not necessarily mean my business is truly producing massive revenue nevertheless this is because i personally use massive cease loss and also cheaper concentrate on -- that leave me personally have an overabundance benefits. Nevertheless although the failures are generally uncommon nevertheless even larger.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and for me I really need to get confirmation in the direction that I want, so with the help of my strategy and indicators, I think I'm very fine and I can trade with my mind to be relaxed and never trade with emotions because I trade with emotions are not the best way to trade elsewhere to benefit from the market. and I think in the Forex trading market the probability of my victory is 100%. I believe in my strategy. I always try to trade in a way that is planned. I always try to trade in an emotion-free mode. So my expectations are also higher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)