+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1054

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuttus View Post
    My wining strategy is not so good I think wining strategy come from good knowledge of trading how much greediness you have and another most importance thing is how much passion you have
    forex me winning strategy banane ke liye trader ko bahut mehnat aur hard work ki zarurat padti hai
    traer ke pas achi trading strategy aur acha trading plan hona bahut zaruri hai aur sath hi sath trader ko market ki poori smajh honi chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    victory in the trade I have done so far is still limited kemenanan can and still far from the steps to success. although I use a good strategy and I was able to set money management that I use to trade, I have not been able to control my emotions when trading. My win ratio is calculated so that only 70%. but in my opinion is still good.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My wining strategy is not so good I think wining strategy come from good knowledge of trading how much greediness you have and another most importance thing is how much passion you have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Must be twice the rate of profit or loss, or three times to be less appreciation of 1:1, so care must be well-administers the capital, and how trading, frankly, without capital management will be at your risk, stop loss is your friend, do not enter major contracts over your capital, learn from your mistakes and try to fix it

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade with ratio 8 wining and 2 loses, but it is not specific because sometimes i hold my order for big floating minus and if i close it then i get big losing and it is bigger than my winning, so now, i just use hedging system to hold and wait for good chance to close one of them
    do the best we can

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    If you are able to get a good risk reward ratio in forex currency trading business, you would be able to improve on your trading results based on increasing your probability of winning trades.
    forex merisk lena chahiye aur jo bhi trader thoda bahut risk leke trading karta hai wahi trader aage badta hai.. forex me bina risk ke trading karne se trader kabhi bhi bada trader nahi ban payega..lekin risk bhi tabhi lena chahaiye jab apko amrket ki knowledge ho aur apne ache se stuidy kar rakhi ho

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good post. I never cared about winning probability. Because always when i do analysis i think i have 100% chance of winning ( which is surely not ) Means every trader do trust his analysis. That's why it is hard to count the probability of winning in a trade before triggered.
    But your post really inspired me. Now i will see how much i have chance of winning.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by justpips View Post
    This is interesting info. winning probability that I get about 75% - 80%, a figure that I calculated based on the accumulated trading activity for 1 month. point in every trade there is always a chance for a loss, but the accumulated losses would still be covered by profit. the end result is a consistent profit.
    75-80% ki winning ratio hona bahut badi baat hai..experience traders ka ratio itna hota hai aur itna ratio hone se trader market seb ahut ache pasie bana sakta hai
    experience ke sath hi winning probability badti hai..jaise jaise trader experience gain karga waise waise usse market se fayda hoga

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I normally won't close my orders without profit and let them float in the market till the target is achieved. But still i believe that if my orders hit tp within the day it is a successful order. So my winning probability is very less as of now , that is around 40% only.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is interesting info. winning probability that I get about 75% - 80%, a figure that I calculated based on the accumulated trading activity for 1 month. point in every trade there is always a chance for a loss, but the accumulated losses would still be covered by profit. the end result is a consistent profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)