+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 459 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4587

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear loss ho tu acha nhi feel hota ha or ye he hota ha kisi trha sa ye loss recover ho jaye or hum iss ma achi trah sa trade kr saky or kisi trha sa apna account bacha lain, pr bat ye ha k hum ko chyae k hum relax way ma trade krin or loss ko recover krin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member jiwa is an unknown quantity at this point jiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can mange gain tarde i think if i am in loss then i am very worry about my practice because i make better but now i make the mistakes in the trading so i see my mistakes how i make and how i get the loss from here so i never do this method in the next time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zareena Bibi is an unknown quantity at this point Zareena Bibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mary khayl sa forex business main koi bhi trade baghar loss kia nahi trader ban sakta or ager app ka loss ho bahi jata hai to app ko is bata ka pata hona chahiiya ka forex he nahi balky koi bhi business ho app loss ko khatam nahi kar sakty balky is ko kam zaroor kar sakty hain because loss and profit is a part of business.

Member afaan is an unknown quantity at this point afaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agaar mera lost hota hy forex mein tp mara mind ka mutabiq agra mge loss ho to ma na ruko ge to nai lakn ma apny mind ko kush dair fresh kar ka dobaratrade karo ga kio loss to trade ka hisa ha na,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main apny loss ko asay define karon gi mara forex main loss mari apni galti ki waja sy he howa ha kyun k mara account balance kam tha or zayada profit earn karny k chakar main main ny baray baray volume ki trade karna shoro kar deen or bus kuch he wakat k bad mara account mari ankhon k samny he loss ho gaya or phir mujy samaj ai forex main yah to baray account k sath entry layni chahe yah phir apna volume apnay account k matabiq rakhain.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I had a loss today, then I would do this. First I stopped first to face the screen so that I no longer need to think about what is called forex trading. We need to clear our minds to take a break to drink coffee or any other way. This I do that analysis to trading on a subsequent more accurate as can be and can get better results from it.

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mmmm well if I loss today my excuse will be either am greedy in my trade or I go wrong in my determination of the market as in I may predict the market wrongly so, Forex trade is a business that whereby you got the wrong prediction sometimes but the most important thing is that you should be able to learn from your mistake.

Member Madyhamed is an unknown quantity at this point Madyhamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i find getting rid of and also inflate my own costs, consequently there is nothing i could full right after it, i merely at this point wanna create a other parts and acquire refreshing my own brain and also i don't need to support allow the brain damage much as of this predicament, and also right after it i am going to research it and discover the perfect alternative is because of it...[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by Madyhamed; 2016-10-15 at 05:57 PM.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai agar jo mra loss ho jata hai to tab mere mind mein yehi rahta hai ki bas main kisi bhi tarah se apne is loss ko recover karu bhai, aur loss ko recover karna agar hai to bhai uske liye humare ko achi trades karna padta hai.
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me apna loss jaroor recover karna chahiye aur uske liye trader ko esme mehnat karna hoga aur acha plan market me banna hoga,trader esme systematic way se market me kaam karenga to he wo acha kar sakenga..

Banned mahmoud999 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the loss is always present in the field of work in Forex, but I think it should always be the lack of access to boil desperation stage in the field of forex and if he got lost you, you must take your breath and progress on other strategy in the second day until the emotion is not the cause of the bris and accept traffic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 459 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)