+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 459 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 4587

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Senior Member sultankhan is an unknown quantity at this point sultankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhsi losss snd profit tu her bussnis me hota rehta he esa koi bhi bussnis nhi he jis me profit and loss na ho tu trading me bhi hamen loss hota he is me bhi hamen kafi risk k sth kam krna prta he is liye mjhe bhi ager loss hota he tu me trading me smjh soch k kam krnta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually I consider if i am in loss then i am very worry about my practice because i make better but now i make the mistakes in the trading so i see my mistakes how i make and how i get the loss from here so i never do this method in the next time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex ek asa market hai jo displine mai chalta hai es tra hum forex mai tabi achi earning kar sakte hai jab hum es kam ko displine se karte hai bai saab ji agar hum es kam mai loss karte hai tuh hume es kam mai or v pratice karni chahi aa bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 Times in 694 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my loss today is very useful to increasing my knowledge about forex market. I can't control the trend of forex market. it's too hard for me. so..I try to learn and learn how to make good analysis and apply money management to control my risk. loss is very important for my trade

Member Samsegmayo is an unknown quantity at this point Samsegmayo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is in my mind if i lose for today trade is that, i will not be too happy like the other days that i don't have lose. but not withstanding, i will never allow the lose to weigh me down for the next forex trading business, so that i can recover all my lose

Banned keja is an unknown quantity at this point keja's Avatar
    Thanks
    make the good tiem tradign losing and even blow up my account, so there is nothing i can do after it, i just wanna take a rest and get fresh my mind and i do not want to let the mind sink deeply at this situation, and after it i will learn it and find the solution for it

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always taking my loss to be normal thing that happens in this Forex business because i understand that losses can always be controlled. We cannot end Forex losses, We can only protect ourselves from it.
    Patience is Key.

Member haz1 is an unknown quantity at this point haz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing i can do after it, i just wanna take a rest and get fresh my mind and i do not want to let the mind sink deeply at this situation, and after it i will learn it and find the solution for it,after all here are everybody are suffered person,so they control their emotion,so profit or loss is not affect to me,so be ready for this.

Member محترف التداول is an unknown quantity at this point محترف التداول's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you lose you should not cry but take it as a game and try again
    and again and again more life equal more hope (forever)

Junior Member basheer is an unknown quantity at this point basheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders use moving averages - when the moving averages intersect, they give buy / sell signals. the
    could read candlestick pattern, Elliot Waves, Fibonacci or arcs. Find a system that you like and try it out.Once you have done the test, write the principles you've discovered. Then make sure the principles with a demo account for at least 4 months - did your system? If so, is set in stone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 459 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)