+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 459 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a successful trader, I lost money in the market many time but still I have hope that one day I will become successful in forex market. Lois is the main part of every business but in Forex most of traders become failed. Then they are come in the market in the beginning. If we lose anything in the market then we have need to do more hard work not to lose hope and leave this business.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-09), Unregistered (3)

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are serious about making money in the forex ... such as on the daily chart, it is now time to get rid of one of the ... Only Trade with Money You Can Afford to Lose ... Trading is a battle that is very much waged in the mind. If ...
    Try Try Again Never Loss Again And Bright Future Again.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-09), danish555 (2018-08-10), Trump (2018-08-19), Unregistered (1)

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr hme loss hota bhi h to hmari mistake ki wja se hi hota h mje loss hoga to me next time dehn rkhu ga k jo pichli br mistake ki thi wo is br na ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naqash1 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-09), Unregistered (1)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mera mind ye hay kay agar loss ho jaey to us loss say upset na hua jaey balke us loss say learn kiya jaey kay kahan say mistake ho gai or phir us mistake say avoid kiya jaaey or us loss ko recover karnay ki koshish ki jaey or us loss ko profit men change kiya jaey or apni trading skill ko improve kiya jaey .... or next time loss mistakes say avoid kiya jaey...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

Junior Member anjaleenaqueen00 is on a distinguished road anjaleenaqueen00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it is heartless touching that if i or we have loss in forex trading. first of all i have do my best to overcome my false in forex trading so that i have saved from losing in forex trading. 2nd is that i never to be want such kind of news anyway and in any condition. however if someone condition that if i have loss in forex trading then i have sit relaxdley and think about my fault on forex trading due to which i have to face this problems so that in future i have not to face such kind of loss thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anjaleenaqueen00 For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai loss to tab ho ga jab mein market ko watch he ni karon ga agar app be market ko watch kar ke market me trade ke liya inter ho jao to app ko be kabi be loss ni ho ga or app ko hamesha he profit hasil ho ga

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if I am confused, so I am very worried about me because I practice better, but now I am wrong in trading so I do not see how my mistake and how I got here, so my loss never do this method in the future come and if I lose a lot of money today, I will pause to refresh my thoughts and irritation by not touching anything that has anything to do with forex trading, I might go back to my hobby after some I left behind, after I got it all I tried learn something new to avoid mistakes that have returned with a better mind.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Winning or losing it is part of the game, if someone loses he must lose his heart, staying on the ground is a kind of victory, if I can trade more with more capital, my real winner, loss of heart is the real loss. and Today until that time I had no loss. if I lose today then I will try to learn from my mistake and think about it where I made a mistake in trading. Everything happens in this world with the will of God, so I just accept this fact and try to improve my trading skills.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-09), QamarXulqi (2018-08-09)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good loss of trading no doubt I lost my account twice but it was fine and then I invested a bit and worked well on money management for me it is a very important aspect of this business so we can work well and we can make so many good things too and I think every thing has a loss and profit, so we have to deal with losses very carefully, when I face losses, I feel very bad, then I start trading in Forex again, and I analyze why I face loss, I am a small forex trading I invest very small and I face many losses, but also gain profit.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I lose today then one thing in my mind comes then I do not trade well that's why this happened to me .. then I sort out my mistakes that cause me to lose and try to fix it so it can not happen again and Losing in forex is part of no trade exists in my mind if I lose in forex trading. because you can generate and also lose in forex, part of the trade is not too worrying for me. but if you will get into forex trading after learning the trade, then you will have more chances to make money without losing.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 459 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)