+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 459 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Member sagar arain will become famous soon enough sagar arain will become famous soon enough sagar arain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investing.com The dollar continued its downward trend in Asia on Tuesday morning, with the U.S. dollar index dropping below the 90 mark as concerns over a potential trade war caused by new U.S. tariffs on imported steel and aluminum faded.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sagar arain For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-15)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What can I learn?

You see, there are no expert traders, only learners. Now, its true, some people are fast learners. Some not.

We all come into trading with our own inherent sets of strengths and limitations (whether its beliefs we hold on to or our inherent genetical predispositions). And its okay.

If youre a slow learner and not particularly as disciplined or patient as you wish you were, you need to understand (and accept) the fact that things will take a little bit more time for you.

You will continue to make mistakes until you eventually learn. Make peace with that and learn to see your mistakes as stepping stones on your way to success.

One of the hardest thing in trading is to learn to love the journey instead of the destination. Yet it is key!

Why cant things go my way for once!

Variations on this theme include Its too overwhelming, I cant stand it, I cant cope, I cant adapt, and so on.

Basically, your mind is generating stories about how youre too weak to handle this, or that you need to control whats on the outside (the markets or your trades outcomes) in order to be happy, feel whole, be successful, etc.

Reality check: You cant control the markets. And so, when all is said and done, trading is all about learning to lose graciously. Because losses will happen and you cant control that.

Heres a better statement:
    How can I be more flexible in my expectations

As soon as you enter a trade and G E N U I N E L Y release your expectations about that trades outcome, you become free. You cant suffer anymore.
    I shouldnt feel like this

This is a classic! Here your mind attempts to defy reality. And reality is this: the way you are feeling right now is the way you are feeling. But your mind says this, Reality is wrong! Its not supposed to be this way! Stop it! Give me the reality I want!

But is this effective? Does it change anything? Can you ever win an argument with reality and win?

No. At best, your views can only align with reality. So, heres a better one:

So, heres a better one:
    How can I fully be with my feelings?

You must learn to allow yourself to feel your emotions fully, without judging or rejecting them (clinging or averting), while never getting influenced by them.

Every good trader should possess this capacity. And its possible to develop this. I have. And many others have as well. And can too! The first step is that you have to start developing some basic curiosity about your inner life.

Here are some articles that might help with that:

The Best Skill Traders Need To Cultivate Right Now

Extremely Short Guide How To Become An Emotionally Stable Trader (really)

You Are Not Your Mind!

Breaking Free From The Mind Movie

That move was obvious I saw it coming!

Finding excuses: one of the minds favorite hobby. (I knew this, The market makers were.)

The tendency to always find a rationale for just about anything can keep you wrapped up in second-guessing yourself for the next trades, imagining past losses, or missing opportunities, and hence creating more stories.

Conversely, it can also trap you in a tendency to overestimate your ability to predict future outcomes that cannot possibly be predicted.

A better response would be this:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ch tayyab For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-15)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss ka ye bilkul matlab nhi hy k aap bilkul hi khsaray men hen or aap aagay nhi brh skty..nhi nhi aisi baat bilkul nhi hy loss honay ka matlab hy k aap ab dobara hardwork kren or apnay loss ko recover kren...meri b yehi avice hy k loss sy upset na hon balke usay rcover kren or profit kmaen

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-03-13), incomejobs (2018-03-13), shakeel2017 (2018-03-15)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that for various reasons, the first loss is the lack of experience and trading skills and the two do not choose the good strategy or the best time to trade and also do not choose the appropriate deal and open more than one deal at the same time If I lose in forex treading I think this is my luck and Forex is a risky business so losses are very likely to happen. But I learned to lose shape and try to figure out the reasons for the loss and then I will be careful with the reasons. I believe that there is no loss no profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-15)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    Tell me what is your excuse?@> -
    In such a case I need to regularly watch the functional experience of a person's impression in addition to the fiend past this test, I examine this eye see in addition to this order. There is almost certainly that this by doing this I need to regularly direct this energy. I need to state that in the event that I lose today then I have never been baffled, I never crave leaving the Forex advertise, But I consider my methodology that causes my misfortune, at that point I will pick an incredible technique and after that I will profit. I will never lose my heart truly!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-21), hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-03-13), hmforex (2018-03-13), incomejobs (2018-03-13), jhoradpak (2018-03-14), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), shakeel2017 (2018-03-15)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In such a case I have to often observe the practical experience of an individual's impression plus the devil beyond this challenge, I study this eye view plus this mandate. There is no doubt that this by doing this I have to often regulate this passion. I want to say that if I lose today then I have never been frusrated, I never feel like leaving the forex market, But I consider my strategy that causes my loss, then I will choose a great strategy and then I will make money. I will never lose my heart really!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

aladinfx (2018-03-13)

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,225 Times in 751 Posts
    bro i think if i am in loss then i am very worry about my practice because i make better but now i make the mistakes in the trading so i see my mistakes how i make and how i get the loss from here so i never do this method in the next time

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-13), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-16)

Senior Member lal765 has a reputation beyond repute lal765 has a reputation beyond repute lal765 has a reputation beyond repute lal765 has a reputation beyond repute lal765 has a reputation beyond repute lal765 has a reputation beyond repute lal765 has a reputation beyond repute lal765 has a reputation beyond repute lal765 has a reputation beyond repute lal765 has a reputation beyond repute lal765 has a reputation beyond repute lal765's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,398 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera maind ye kehta hae k agar hamko loss ho gya hae to ham apni loss ka karan dekhen k hamko loss kese ho gya ham pehle apni galti ko thik karen us k bad demo account par bahut practice kren pher forex ka learning karen us k bad trade lgaen relax hokar aur main abi forex men naya aya hon men demo account par kafi time lgata hon apni trade ka experience bhrane k lye aur forums ko b kafi time deta hon forex ki har bat ko samjhna chah raha hon aur mujhe forum se hi bahut experience melega ye main janta hon

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lal765 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-16), kanita (2018-03-31), khizar1 (2018-03-22), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-16)

Member mohsin qadeer is on a distinguished road mohsin qadeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes jb humy loss ho jata ha to hum bhot ziada hayper ho jaty han aur jb mujy loss ho to ma apny mind ko fresh kru ga aur phr sa trade shuru kru ga.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    mare mind main esa wesa kuch ni hota hai agr muje loss ho jaye main kabi tension nae leta hon ku ke forex ki market main humain loss bi hota hai or profit bi hota hai to humain manage karne ki zarurt hai Forex main profit or loss dono ko.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-21), batool (2018-03-16), billyboy00007 (2018-03-26), fxearner (2018-03-12), KASINA (2018-03-18), khizar1 (2018-03-23), yulbang111 (2018-03-11), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 459 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)