+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 459 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 4587

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know loss is very common in forex trading market and a forex trader can earn more than his loss if he uses the experience of loss in his next trading by improving his trading skills and removing the mistake that caused his loss.When I face a loss in my trade,I take it easily and take a short break for understanding the cause of loss.Then I correct my mistake and update or change my strategy for the next trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i get losing and steady expend up my ground, so there is nil i can do after it, i honorable wanna determine a position and get firm my aim and i do not necessary to let the intention drop deeply at this status, and after it i faculty instruct it and reason the solvent for it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned awang is an unknown quantity at this point awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've it, however currently its in all probability superb info, this forum is the very best here and that i should learn currently suppose business means that loss= profit, when having been a fast during this market this point i believe that forex is such a lot simple thats why i take high risk and loss my all cash therefore simply. however i don't loss my confidence and hope. then i believe that forex isn't very easy and currently i are aware that forex trading is such a lot profitable if i've a few knowledge regarding forex trading. still, i shouldn't write info ought to get.

Senior Member taylor.1 is an unknown quantity at this point taylor.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a student and clearly forex is good opportunity for me to spend my free time doing something useful. can't say that i have loads of free time,I use to stay away from market and make another plan and strategy on which I work on ,i remain calm ,polite and patience in market.i analysis my vision and my mission. I think that in this way i must be control my emotion ..........

Senior Member nadira is an unknown quantity at this point nadira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actualy i m still learnig forex , and i have not started trdin yet
    but i indent when i will start trding if i loss one day ,i will not fail , and continuer to trade , i will try to think positive and make from thiz loss the beggnig of sucess , and thiz by learnig from my mistake in order to invoid it in the futur and do good and profitabl and suceeeful transaction better than the first one

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have you been dreaming of becoming a successful forex market trader? Its not as easy as you might think, but learning the basics can be easy. You need to learn more than the basics to win trading. You have to have the right personality to succeed in forex trading. Control of your emotions is a good start. You also have to have some good equipment for trading.

Senior Member Anayayashab is on a distinguished road Anayayashab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i bear loss then i'll definitely check the reason or my mistake after loss because many time we lose money because our behavior just like over confidence, lack of knowledge, hurry and stress so if we do trading under these circumstances then we will definitely bear loss.

Senior Member joy622 is an unknown quantity at this point joy622's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex income money for a jobs now all man like him a work and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods income money for a jobs and better for a forex trading for s forex and not loss for a forex only profit for a forex income money for a jobs.,.
    ফোরাম পোস্টিং করতে চাইলে যোগাযোগ করুন
    পদ্ধতিঃ প্রতি আইডি ৩০০ পোস্ট থাকতে হবে
    প্রতিটা পোস্টের জন্য পাবেন ৪ টাকা
    করতে হবে এই ফরামেঃ www.forum.mt5.com and https://indian-forex.com/
    টাকা পাবেন আগামী মাসের 15 তারিখ
    যোগাযোগ করুনঃ 01683030963
    ধন্যবাদ./@>

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    see my friend loosing money is not only today every day i lost some reasons,failure is stepping stone to success i believe this contention in every time in my life,from failure we have to learn what mistakes we have done

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all i just consider that there are some mistakes for which loses comes to me. So I just try to recheck it and make a back test to make another profitable deal with minimize lose factors and increase profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 459 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)