+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 459 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading karke agr hame loss hoti hai to bahut hi jayda kharap lagte hai , kuk ham jab bhi traded karte hai to ham yehi sochte hai ke hame apne traded me hame loss nahi balke profit hogi , lakin fir bhi hame trading ki koi galti ke karon hame loss hoti hai , or hame investment ki money bhi nast ho jate hai , to hame bahut hi jayda kharap lagte hai , loss hone par m apne trade ko learn karta hu or ye dekta hu ke mujhe loss kyun laga or apnee position lanee see pehle kyo mistakes kee ye sab learn dekta hu or fer demo par patrice saru karta hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is risky but profitable. If I loss in my day trading then I use to stay away from market and make another plan and strategy on which I work on ,i remain calm ,polite and patience in market and then come back again and earn good money and I recover my loss in quick time.Be carefully to not loss...
    and Sorry, this is the very disgusting situation of a trader or me. When i was loosed at first time 123$. This is very painful time.I do not for-gate it ever.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning some thing to get better for next trading day so this will increase you make more better profit with the skill you increase from this mistake you made. more you gain the money or lose you will always get the experience and this will increase your skill to get easy to success. make better plan then trade faster to make profit

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In begin once I faced loss i used to be upset and defeated from this mercantilism nonetheless when it sluggish i believed i will be competent to extrovert all decline, excite himself and comeback with piping passionate. Then I recovered all the decline and additionally get benefit. Thus do not sandy your motivations at any stage. Sir agr mujhe mari trading karne se loss hoti hai to mujhe bus yehi lagege ke main ne jarur thik se trading ko nahi kiya hai , yani ke trading karne ki liye mujhe thik se experience nahi huyi hai , kuk ham agr thik se knowledge na hogi to ham trading me profit bhi hasil nahi kar payenge .

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear mery khyal say kisi bhe trader ko us wakt trade karni chaiya jab vo mentally tor par fresh hota hay q k kisi preshani ya upset hony say achy wakt may bhe theek trade nahe kar sakian gay aur loss uthana pry ga lakin evening time trade k liay zyada behtr hota hay aur us wakt zyada profit hasil kar sakty han

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr loss ho tu ap wait kary aur loss har bsuiness ka part hai aur aap ko is bsuiness mein agar loss ho jaye tu koi baat nai hai mistake ko as a lesson ly pir aap forex business mein success hasil kar skatay hain aur acha profit make kar skatay hain aur forex aik legal business hai , aur aap kamyab hon gy. the part of the trading and the traders are losing the money as they earn here in the forex and with out losing the earning is not so easy as we some time prepare to my self to do trading again so that i can earn good profite...As a dear as a buddy i suggest you when you faced loss then you don't trade in the time because those time person feel very emotion

7. The Following User Says Thank You to yang aus For This Useful Post:

Lipsee (2019-12-23)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear apka question bahoot hi intresting hai mere khayal se jab bhi mai trede karte time mujhe loss hota hai to mao bahoot jyada sorrow nahi hota but some sorrow to hota hi hai aur hona bhi chahiye tabhi to apko esse kuchh sikh milega aur ap dobara vaisi galti nahi karenge so best of luck... For me i will be angry but will prepare to my self to do trading again so that i can earn good profite...As a dear as a buddy i suggest you when you faced loss then you don't trade in the time because those time person feel very emotion then you take rest for someday that you can trade with a fresh and tension free mind !

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cannot lose. And ofcourse, no one pray to lose. But when such thing happens it may due to so many reasons. It may be lack of experience. It may be greediness. It may be ones, inability to monitor the market. But when one loses, one should just make necessary adjustment and corrections and move on. Losing is not the end. If i lose today then i will try to avoid the mistake due to which i have lost so that i can avoid the same mistake and improve my trading performance and gain good amount of profit in the future without losing too much amount.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously injured during my stock investment, I then help you to stay away from the market and also help make alternative strategies. Small businesses are individuals and besides that Forex trading is really a very good opportunity for people to take positions when our extra time does something useful. and If I am confused, well, I am very worried about my training, as the best, even though We have now discovered my mistake, I manage the disturbance, after that, how can I help make and how to burn below, consequently you will never use this procedure in the future to make a kind of

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if today i am going in loss i am upset that they when i do in loss but after some time i want to know how i go in loss i search my weknesses of bisiness then i improver them and come back again in forex trading and work hard and complete loss i recover from this bisiness again demo trading conjointly introduces you onto the joy of greed. trade could be a means that to one of the many purest forms, and lifestyle of greed. the total purpose of business often to build money and therefore the a lot of money you build the pull of one's greed becomes stronger. it's drunk and might utterly management your

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 459 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)