+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 459 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What is in your mind if you Loss on today?

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market me agar ek din loss hota hey tab bhi ap ko trading chor na nahi chaheye. Forex market me trading kar ke ap agar loss bhi ho jata hey tab bhi ap ko is market se loss ko recover kar na hey so forex trading kar ke ap ko forex market se profit earn kar na hey. so keep trading. Forex is good opportunity for me to spend my free time doing something useful. To can say that i have loads of free time but i can spend time trading. To spend time learning and being active here in indian forum, i enjoy this time because i can express myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my loss today is very useful to increasing my knowledge about forex market. I can't control the trend of forex market. it's too hard for me. so..I try to learn and learn how to make good analysis and apply money management to control my risk. loss is very important for my trade Greed is the only excuse which accept, it is because that profit make the trader panic and trader wants to get much more profit, during getting profit process mostly people lost their whole balance and I am also facing such kind of situation and I am very much worried about my this habit. Presently I am trying to control my nerves and trying to do positive trader and hopefully I will be perfect trader in near future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I feel very sorry when i got lose. But i now know what i have done wrong. That is not having enough accounts as a balances in yours accounts and keeped as an opening the trades with higher leverage levels that cannot take over by the account balance and easily get caught to the margin level. That was the mistakes i have done lately ! there is nothing i can do after it, i just wanna take a rest and get fresh my mind and i do not want to let the mind sink deeply at this situation, and after it i will learn it and find the solution for it,after all here are everybody are suffered person,so they control their emotion,so profit or loss is not affect to me,so be ready for this.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never betrayed your teacher in forex guys. great stage guys. and apply it to my trading by avoiding my previous mistakes. when they fall in loss many trader become frustrated and they give up forex.but I think loss is the part of any kinds of business. Every trader wants to earn profit from forex So If I fall in loss today I take it easily.I will try to find out my mistakes and then I will make a plan and it is a part of the trading in forex sometime we earn alot and sometime we loss all of our money. but the important thing is not to lose our confidance and the paticne while trading. when i loss in the forex take it as an experience and set my mind accourdiny to that loss for the next trading at forex.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easy to acquire and lose the bloating, so I will as soon as possible after the accounts for anything at all that would like to lately, rest your brain and find new and really don't want to deal with putting in this situation as well as the brain will soon know about this and I definitely find the answer myself.
    and However I've got to end up being follow experience investor viewpoint in addition to fiend out there my personal trouble however examination my personal vision in addition to my personal assignment. I believe which this way I've got to end up being management my personal experience.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically get infected and even to increase the spread of the premium and therefore absolutely nothing, I was thinking, I want to sleep easy and clean head upside down and I really want in a trench and are really looking for in this idea and a perfect solution to find, because it is an idea. No matter dear losing always encourages the loser to make struggle more and more for getting success in next step, so never lose courage and keep on learning with interest and be brave and motivated for next business,.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoump View Post
    bai saab ji jab koi v trader es kam mai loss kar jata hai tuh app ko es time par two option app ke dimag mai ate hai ek tuh app sochte hai ki hame ab forex trading ko leave kar dena chahi aa kuch trader jo trader ka es line mai interest hota hai wo sochte hai ke hame es kam mai or hard work karni chahi aa fer es kam mai acha experience hasal karna chahi aa bai saab ji
    Dear mujhy jis din bhi loss hota hai tu mein apni stratgy planing and knowledge experince ko mazeed behtr krnay ki koshish krta hon is k elawa mein loss ki reasons ko find krta hon and ainda k liye wesa hi loss nahi hony deta hon and apny loss se mein learning karnay ki koshish krta hon aur agar loss consistant ho tu break leta hon trading se.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a new trader it is very tuft to control emotion. i was trading in the previous day and i lost all of my capital. i was so socked that i could not eat on that day. my health and face was very gloomy. i felt weak. i was angry with the other people . that means i behaved with other very rough. my mind was so bad you can not imagine. and i have in my mind that if i loss money then i will make my new strategy and i will make money agian and again and i will recover my loss we have to make more and more money by making good strategy we dont have to loose our strength and have to make more and more money

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You see her when you close your eyes. Maybe one day ... you can do anything if you put your mind to it we put our ... one went out within me now i smoke like a chimney its getting .... and I'll stitch the words into my heart with a needle and thread don't you cry for ... when you've got nothing, you've got nothing to lose.
    and Obviously receive using up off of along with blow up our own expenses, as a result there is nothing I'm able to accomplish immediately after them, I just now current one is creating a relaxing and acquire fresh our own brain. For that reason we certainly not make that process within the following period of time.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I'm having a loss on this day so I thought to do a re-analysis of the way I work is wrong, I should be able to fix the error that has occurred. I should be more diligent study and practice more so I would not trade repeating the same thing and I feel very bad if did loss today ,because every one doing profit and i did loss so this is so badluck,so there is no problem if i did mistake and did small loss ,may the little loss can save you from a harmfull big loss in your business .so some time little loss is good .i think the business market is so comlex when we do loss we understand a new thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 459 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)