+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 205 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein different traders different indicators use krtey hain jin sey app ko earning krney mein kafi help milti hai eis liye indicators ko follow krna bohat he useful hota hai mein khud forex trading mein indicators use krta hoon.Mein tou zigzag our bollinger band indicator use krta hoon eis ko use krna kafi easy hota hai Indicators should always be used for the reference purpose when the traders are trading in the forex market so that they can be able to speculate the possible direction of the market movement. But one should not solely depend upon indicators for making money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    in my opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in forex trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for doing analysis in our favorite currency pairs.always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators MACD,ZIGZAG,ADX etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's also important commercial, where the timing of the movement, in addition to the ideal of the research by the completion of your favorite currency exchange currency pairs, the excellent performance of the warning, as a whole. When I get almost all my posts about time markers. I have these indicators MACD, ADX, Flash, etc. Is there anything likebest moving averages? . The answer is no. While some people focus on the generally agreed dominant moving averages as mentioned above, the 10, 20, 50, 100, and 200, there is nothing like the best moving averages. All I have done with my system is test various combinations and use the ones that have made me money. That is what I am sharing with you today.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, Yes, i agree with this. Indicators are not correct in all time. We should know the fact, the market has only two options either buy or sell. indicators give good view of your favorite currency pairs market movements. or they use many indicator to make the trading session perfect .

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When using a new transferring normal indication, keep in mind that, small it is time period, it will be additional very sensitive to help changes within price moves, along with the better it is time period will probably be even less very sensitive. It is make use of isn't dependant upon the size of money, but according to requires. MOTHER using a significant time period, typically used to look for the degree connected with help as well as opposition, even though the MOTHER using a small time period is often utilized to view the tendency, using the tactic connected with traversing a pair of MOTHER.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually had originating from a fine system. MOTHER 6 to get scalping depict tf 1 a matter of minutes, twenty four hours so that you can a quarter-hour with MOTHER, MOTHER seventy two to get one hour, MOTHER ninety-six to get five working hours, the key reason why does a person experience this, because the device is mentioned while in the blueprint to get extensive placements and also shorter fads. foreign exchange because the device reveals a timing fads plus used by executing study in the popular foreign money sets. continually i personally use them signs or symptoms at my all of tradings.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually had originating from a fine system. MOTHER 6 to get scalping depict tf 1 a matter of minutes, twenty four hours so that you can a quarter-hour with MOTHER, MOTHER seventy two to get one hour, MOTHER ninety-six to get five working hours, the key reason why does a person experience this, because the device is mentioned while in the blueprint to get extensive placements and also shorter fads. foreign exchange because the device reveals a timing fads plus used by executing study in the popular foreign money sets. continually i personally use them signs or symptoms at my all of tradings. i personally use them all these signs or symptoms MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX etcetera.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally think it's better if we follow the steps of the real events that people work and how many hours a day for activities, for example in an 8 hour day of work, we can set MA with the number 8, then in one day has 24 hours, setting MA with the number 24. within one week of work means there are 5 days 8 hours in a working day multiplied by 5 working days, total 40jam, make the setting 40 period MA. try to put in your chart respectively. roughly sense the movement of MA with candle guns that you see. very nice if we band combination with Bolinger same setting with MA, wear dev level 2 course, look at your chart more meaningful again.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That i procured with a superior program. MA 6 meant for scalping speak for tf 1 seconds, 26 that will 15 minutes for MA, MA 72 meant for an hour, MA 96 meant for 3 a lot of time, so why does someone misinterpret global forex trading since the device illustrates any timing traits together with for engaging in exploration with our most loved money twos. at all times make the most of signs and symptoms in doing my most of sells. make the most of those signs and symptoms.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    in my opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in forex trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for doing analysis in our favorite currency pairs.always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators MACD,ZIGZAG,ADX etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 205 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)