+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 205 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so. Though i have not that much idea about forex indicators. But i think moving average indicator is a good one and i also easily understand this indicator easily. It is really better for mini accounts. You can give it a try and i honestly say that you will not be failed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    most of the good traders get profit from their analysis and using indicators indicators give good view of your favorite currency pair market
    movements it show different timing trends. but in all time do not believe indicators it will give losses to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Indicators are not totally 100% right I agreed, but we can take the concept of our pair where it is moving. I'm also not believe on indicators but I just take the idea from it and then i make my on strategy.
    Indicator are used previous market data to analysis future market movement, thats why in my opinion all indicator have a repaint charateristic within its, if we does not able r to reduce this indicator repaint then we will only have false signal in our trading system.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fanesa G For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    Indicators are not dependable as well.a trader can not fully depend on indicators.it may do wrong with the situation of market.in forex school lesson,it is clearly discussed not to follow the indicators fully....
    Indicators are not totally 100% right I agreed, but we can take the concept of our pair where it is moving. I'm also not believe on indicators but I just take the idea from it and then i make my on strategy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jg6073727 View Post
    coupled moving average is good. If you are using only one MA then 200 is best for M5 chart. But coupled MA 200 with MA 50 is good perfect on same chart
    I also use only two moving averages.. although there are some traders who use more than this but I find comfortable with just two moving averages.. But I use EMA.. and their periods are only 10 and 20... because its essential for my trading plan..
    Searching Myself...

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrqusa View Post
    i use mostly moving average 7 and moving average 21 when 7 corss to 21 then buy and sell and also use macd indicator as well as
    I once attended a seminar conducted by the company's forex MI in Jogja. The training is taught by means of MA periods 5,8,20,30, zigzag, super signal and stochistick. After I practice it has proved unsatisfactory because it often does not make a profit

Junior Member mrqusa is an unknown quantity at this point mrqusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use mostly moving average 7 and moving average 21 when 7 corss to 21 then buy and sell and also use macd indicator as well as

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    coupled moving average is good. If you are using only one MA then 200 is best for M5 chart. But coupled MA 200 with MA 50 is good perfect on same chart

Member vertext is an unknown quantity at this point vertext's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should know the fact, the market has only two options either buy or sell. If indicators shows anyone of it, then it may be correct in some time. because, the choice is 2 only. So, its better to not waste your time with analyzing with indicators.esliye main koi sa bi indicator single use ni karta hu.
    har indicator ko kisi na kisi indicator ke saat mix kar ke hi use karta hu. es se hame signal strong milta hai.

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Based on my experience using the indicator particularly using ma 5,8,20,30. Seem to signal a slow, ma gave the signal when the price on the last position of the trend, that's what made me not believe in all the indicators, and I believe that the indicator is a tool rather than providing a valid signal for us. For me the best indicator is prace action

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 205 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)