+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 205 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is a useful and favorite warning, but my partner and I tell you to use more indicators for evaluation as long as the selected currency matches current market activities and increases your total income. You must be careful when entering lot size and time trends. and in my opinion sign it can be a key point for earning big income in forex trading because it shows the real time trend and also a good choice for conducting checks in the currency framework that we love. often I prefer signs during my most position. I prefer these kinds of signs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though all moving average levels are important but the most important level is 200 because each trader must still see this level before they trade because the price must be higher than this level to BUY and must be lower than this level to do SELL to be on safer side and get profit. and Right before many of us industries became a period of time many of us used signals after we already had a good open location so we are vulnerable to industry without a signal number will help take advantage of changes in the location of our emergence. the only thing you can do is how you can know our SL and also our TP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the indicator settings, depending on the level of comfort of the trader. because every trader has his own settings. I personally prefer to use 55 and 200 moving averages as dynamic support / resistance. and I think that's pretty strong. This can be used on a larger time frame such as H4 or even a small time frame like M15 and for me the sign can also be very weighed to get good income in FX trading because it shows a certain time trend and is also a good choice to complete the test in two your favorite foreign currency. I always use signals around many of my trades. I exploit MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX and so on.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use moving averages of 20, 50, 100 and 200 days in your trade. use several time frames to make it easier for you to read indicators. Moving averages can be considered as a kind of dynamic trend line. You can also combine it with other indicators to minimize the signal error of an indicator. and I mean the indicator must be delayed to determine the trend that will or is happening. And also which means the indicator is made to help us, simplifying, if the indicator leads to confusion to check it again, it's no use if your tool confuses you.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in forex trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for doing analysis in our favorite currency pairs.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading indicators are very helpful during trading and when you trade without indicators like what I do trade at first and I fail to achieve my goals and I can make good money. I earn money but some time I can't get a dollar so I think the indicator is very important and depends on what you are looking for. Usually you have to use a MA combination to get your buy and sell signal. Setting your moving average differs from one trader to another. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trade. When trying to determine whether we are in an up or down trend, that's when I use the 200-day moving average.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Hanji brothers have traded indicators that help traders to use indicators, which means that traders can follow trends in the market, and if traders cannot use indicators. I don't want to open an account. I can say 6 months before forex or I will be able to translate forex into an index, so I will say that means I will change my life or I can change my life.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My experience in this case is that you have to use 5 and 13 moving averages for mini accounts instead of using 20.50 100 or 200 days of moving averages. You can get a good amount of profit from this moving average. when you will use it you can understand how useful this moving average is. and I usually use several indicators and this is my indicator list, I use the Bolinger band moving average for each indicator that I set with a different time frame. indicator helps if I study it well ...

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represents tf 1 minute, 24 to 15 minutes MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I mean that Indicators are not true all the time. We must know the facts, the market only has two buy or sell options. If the indicator shows anyone of it, then maybe at a certain time profit from their analysis and use the indicator. The indicator gives a good view of your favorite currency and this is an important signal, MACD, which is a favorite of my wife and I have more symptoms than telling the analysis of your industry and also setting a currency to increase its income, number of moves. You should always be warned to enter lot size, if time and trend.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself usually use things like that and I don't, but my band and bolinger settings are 24, 120 and 480 and I don't think of making orders but a guide to knowing the momentum alone, so in that indicator I don't really believe. and Many investors and active traders use technical trading indicators to help identify high probability trade entry and exit points. Hundreds of indicators are available on most trading platforms, therefore, it's easy to use too many indicators or use them inefficiently. This article will explain how to select several indicators, how to avoid overloading information and how to optimize indicators so that they can effectively utilize this technical analysis tool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 205 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)