+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 499 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex easier to predict than the stock market?

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's true in forex easier than stock because it is in the basic trading from forex trading is, so we should be trading at forex first then we can get ahold of a stock and it's very important and as traders we should be patient and always be ready and all will be fine with a focus and hard work are very good and all need patience. Forex is the most difficult market to predict. So dear it is better to analyze the market than try to predict by predicting. Stock market is limited and very small. In this Forex market everyday trillion dollars are traded here. But in the stock market only a some company's stock are traded here. Total world's economy depends on Forex market.good job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think that Forex is more easier to predict than stock market because in stock market you have to depend on the biggest share holder and they have the ability to change the market but in Forex trading it depends on you it depends on your strategy of trading. Forex market easier than predicting the stock market is not likely to be on the foreign exchange market every day is trillion business here. However, and i think we should must be got knowledge about this and the stock is the complicated butt the forex is easier then the stock

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by colenak View Post
    there's nothing simple to foresee foprex market along with the currency markets, each and every conjecture actually found an oversight and also could cause losses to all of us. which can be essential with regards to exchanging we have to use a expert exchanging mangement. Usually do not trade minus the understanding of very good exchanging. I think ones dynamics tend to be the same, since both WORK WITH charts ALONG WITH analysis, but your forex analysis functionalists more graphical ALONG WITH less important, while your own stock market Equally shares involving providers involved, This is required to learn much extra About the balance companies.
    नमस्ते मेरे प्रिय मित्र मेरी राय में स्टॉक फॉरेक्स की तुलना में अधिक अनुमानित है क्योंकि स्टॉक मार्केट एक बड़े खिलाड़ी द्वारा स्थानांतरित किया जा सकता है और अच्छी खबर यह फॉरेक्स के बजाय आंदोलन को बढ़ावा देगी, लेकिन फॉरेक्स विश्लेषण अधिक ग्राफिकल और कम महत्वपूर्ण का उपयोग करता है। इसलिए मैं लोड घटाने के लिए फॉरेक्स और केवल एक या दो मुद्रा जोड़े से चिपका हूं। विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार की भविष्यवाणी की तुलना में आसान शेयर बाजार विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार पर होने की संभावना नहीं है

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear friend in my opinion stock is more predictable than forex as the stock market can moved by a large player and good news will boost it's movement rather than forex, but the forex analysis uses more graphical and less important. so I am sticking to forex and only to one or two currency pairs to cut down the load. Forex market easier than predicting the stock market is not likely to be on the foreign exchange market every day is trillion business here. I think the dynamics are the same, since both use charts and analysis, but the Forex analysis uses more graphical and less important, while the stock market as shares of companies involved, it is necessary to understand much more about the balance companies. :-)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by camefx View Post
    I think we should be able to do well and we have to start as a trader of forex and it's very important and as traders we must focus and hard work could be very nice and as traders we should be able to focus and all need the process and we should always remain calm and all will be good with focus. Forex is the most difficult market to predict. So dear it is better to analyze the market than try to predict by predicting Carry marketplace is constricted and very undersize. There are agitate danger and unsophisticated acquire any man can accept the grip work.
    मैं विदेशी मुद्रा में नौसिखिया हूं और मुझे विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में कम जानकारी है और मुझे स्टॉक एक्सचेंज के बारे में कोई जानकारी नहीं है, मैं विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के बारे में सीख रहा हूं और प्राप्त कर रहा हूं, एक बाजार जहां वस्तुओं और मुद्राओं के जोड़े का कारोबार होता है, और कई व्यापारी विदेशी मुद्रा से लाभ कमाते हैं , और भविष्यवाणी विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में कौशल और अनुभव पर निर्भर करती है, मुझे लगता है कि दोनों आसान नहीं हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार स्टॉक मार्केट की तुलना में इतना आसान नहीं है।

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to do well and we have to start as a trader of forex and it's very important and as traders we must focus and hard work could be very nice and as traders we should be able to focus and all need the process and we should always remain calm and all will be good with focus. Forex is the most difficult market to predict. So dear it is better to analyze the market than try to predict by predicting Carry marketplace is constricted and very undersize. There are agitate danger and unsophisticated acquire any man can accept the grip work.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there's nothing simple to foresee foprex market along with the currency markets, each and every conjecture actually found an oversight and also could cause losses to all of us. which can be essential with regards to exchanging we have to use a expert exchanging mangement. Usually do not trade minus the understanding of very good exchanging. I think ones dynamics tend to be the same, since both WORK WITH charts ALONG WITH analysis, but your forex analysis functionalists more graphical ALONG WITH less important, while your own stock market Equally shares involving providers involved, This is required to learn much extra About the balance companies.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the forex market is easier to predict than the stock market. actually stock market of a country has limited volume and limited traders are working there. sir i comes in my observations the traders those has small money for investment they lose their money. while in forex market we can trade with small amount of money and can earn profit. no, it is not easier to predict. In stock market we can predict somewhat about the shares etc, but in the forex market we can not predict about the currencies that what should be the trend of that stock after few minute, hence forex market is quiet difficult to predict then the stock market, in forex market we can use our knowledge.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

colenak (2020-07-15)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newbie in the forex and i have less knowledge about forex and i have no idea about stock exchange, i am learning and getting knowledge about forex market, a market where commodities and currencies pairs are traded, and many traders make profit from the forex, and prediction depend on skills and experience about forex, i think that both are not easier. Forex market is not so easier than stock market. In this forex market everyday trillion dollars are traded here. But in the stock market only a some company's stock are traded here. But the forex analysis uses more graphical and less important, while the stock market as shares of companies involved, it is necessary to understand much more about the balance companies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

colenak (2020-07-15)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhai forex ak bohat he acha business ha hum easily forex business pay kaam kar kay bohat sa paisa kama sakty hain forex kay ic business ne hameri sari problems ko solve kar dia ha ma forex kay ic business pay bohat zaida trust karta hio forex ak bohat he acha online business account ha ak new user b forex kay ic business ko easily samhaj sakta ha ma forex pay kaam kar kar bohat sa profit b hasil kar chuka ho or sath me knowledge b..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

colenak (2020-07-15), slater (2020-07-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 499 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)