+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 499 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Is forex easier to predict than the stock market?

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so Forex trading is easier to predict than the stock market.people are interested in trading and have a skills of stock exchange it is only possible when you are a had working.as we know that hard working is the key of success. so keep trying until you succeed. Forex market everyday trillion dollars are traded here, gross worlds action depends on forex activity.the forex analysis uses much written and less heavy spell the grip industry as distribute of companies encumbered .I am sticking to forex and exclusive to one or two acceptance pairs to cut medico the onus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think that Forex is more easier to predict than stock market because in stock market you have to depend on the biggest share holder and they have the ability to change the market but in Forex trading it depends on you it depends on your strategy of trading. I don't imagine thus, it isn't thus cushy than Forex market. As a result of merchant necessary writer noesis and bear for obtaining a lot of gain... Thus it's thus effortful to achievement right listed below although not infeasible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the actual answer to which query is sure as a result of right listed below inside the forex market you are able to predict the marketplace from the specialized charts you've in your monitor and you'll still obtain the correct motion later on even when a robust fundamental is released straight into the forex market however the never of that sort using the stock trade since the fundamentals will alter every thing totally.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The prediction of forex market isn't thus easier than stock exchange. during this forex market everyday trillion green backs area unit listed here. however within the stock exchange solely a some company's stock area unit listed here. Total world's economy depends on forex market. Mere khayal me forex trading aur stock trading me kafi difference hai aur forex trading ko predict karna bohot ziada mushkil hai ap market ko itni asaani se predict nai kar sakte forex me , stock trading me ap analyze kar k predict kar sakte hain lakin is me bhi predict karna sab k liye itna assan nai hai.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by suntrung View Post
    I think is a good job.I think the dynamics are the same, since both use charts and analysis, but the Forex analysis uses more graphical and less important, while the stock market as shares of companies involved, it is necessary to understand much more about the balance companies.and I think yes because forex business is simple and easy business in the world in which we can earn huge profit and can take many benefits with forex in forex we can earn a lot of money which we cannot imagine so always do work with forex and earn money with forex.
    विदेशी मुद्रा बहुत अच्छा और वास्तविक और लाभदायक ऑनलाइन व्यापार है और मुझे लगता है कि विशेष विशेषताओं पर विचार समान होगा, यह देखते हुए कि समान रूप से चार्ट का उपयोग करें और परीक्षा भी, फिर भी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार परीक्षा बहुत अधिक ग्राफिक का उपयोग करती है और एक छोटी राशि भी महत्वपूर्ण है, भले ही मुद्रा बाजार आवश्यक संगठनों के संबंध में आपको समझाता है, लेकिन संतुलन संगठनों के संबंध में कहीं अधिक जानना महत्वपूर्ण है।

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pilots call it fighting "fire helmet." This is a situation where too many things are happening around you, preventing you to react properly and creating a situation of intense stress. In the cockpit of a fighter, you can die - as a Forex trader, you are definitely going to die but you'll end up on the straw. Never open more positions than necessary, otherwise you will not be able to respond correctly.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think is a good job.I think the dynamics are the same, since both use charts and analysis, but the Forex analysis uses more graphical and less important, while the stock market as shares of companies involved, it is necessary to understand much more about the balance companies.and I think yes because forex business is simple and easy business in the world in which we can earn huge profit and can take many benefits with forex in forex we can earn a lot of money which we cannot imagine so always do work with forex and earn money with forex.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it means there is no spread ? if the broker do not take the spread , and so they will take the commission per deal that we have made, and i guess it is same with the others, and also the risk will always be there , we can not run away from these things, and the problem here is in us and not at the spread, and so, it is better to increase our trading quality then we can make forex trading is profitable

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The prediction of forex market is not so easier than stock market. In this forex market everyday trillion dollars are traded here. But in the stock market only a some company's stock are traded here. Total world's economy depends on forex market. Well, you know that forex trading is a very risky business and also it could be possible that those amount of traders are actually losser in the business. But then it will be hard to know due to there are many traders who trades and there are many brokers. Assumming forex trading is a centralized market it can be easily calculated.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is very good and real and profitable online business and i think consider the particular characteristics will be the identical, given that equally utilize chart and also examination, nevertheless the forex trading examination makes use of a lot more graphic and also a smaller amount crucial, even though the currency markets since explains to you regarding organizations required, it is crucial to know far more in regards to the equilibrium organizations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 499 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)