+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 330 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member ponanandan2017 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any trading you will do , you will required more skill and knowledge of forex. so, you will make more skill by practices of forex trading business. , small amount of invest you will select the option method, it will make more profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that if you have an investment of $ 100, I recommend choosing future in the future, you will have enough experience or you may be trading with larger investment, for while we are always too rushed to make money with forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah bro u are right I definitely do think in forex business 100 $ investments it is better to trade in option as trading in future requires much better and accurate analysis and they are more risky so it is better to trade if we want to success in the future in the forex online trading then we have more be knowledge we will never loss penny

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think it’s truth and I personally believe that for a newbie futures is not better to trade a newbie should trade on option, as you can see that we have to make more focused technical analysis when we have to trade on futures and that can't be done by a newbie therefore a newbie should always trade on options rather that futures.
    Last edited by bany; 2016-11-15 at 02:51 PM.

Member Mounir is an unknown quantity at this point Mounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to me they are both the same as long as one know what he is doing in matter of trading its not important if its option or futures , when our analysis is done properly then we can expect profit regardless of what we trade

Junior Member wolf20 is an unknown quantity at this point wolf20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view trading the option is better then trading futures , as option are my speciality i dont trade futures at all , i think a trader sould stik to what he knows best and in my case that would be the option

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that I trade only forex and I think forex is call future and binary is call option this two business are a like for my research they explain the different between this two business but forex trading is still the best here.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have the 100$. You work the market and get the profit. I am suggest you that you are select the currency market. Because currency market has the low risky, your investment is safe. you can work the market regular and increase the investment. you are increse the profit than you are select the other market for trade.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, obviously, I definitely do think in forex business 100 $ investments it is better to trade in option as trading in future requires much better and accurate analysis and they are more risky so it is better to trade if we want to success in the future in the forex online trading then we have more be knowledge and the more experinece of the forex online trading

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course bro, obviously, I clearly agree with you that it's better to trade future or energy like oil.Of course money and time are both important.buying and selling abilities could be learn from regular exercise because the much more most of us exercise a lot more most of us get better dealers due to the fact you can receive encounter to face different conditions that could occur later on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 330 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)