+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 330 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe along with money 100, you can choose to buy
    and sell in forex trading options. just because if you buy
    and sell in futures for me, the money is usually lower,
    just because almost all investors, who in turn buy and sell in futures use durable techniques,
    which in turn cost a lot of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We will not require the use of such indicators because these indications will not help those who like many
    of us and we simply can not make money with such indicators.
    I disagree with using this indicator they usually also can not give individuals any income even though
    we need to pay your money to help you who are definitely marketing this and usually there is a lot of damage that is happening inside us. doing business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je ya forex humara ana wala further ma boath he ahum hota ja rha ha us ma har koi work karna pasand karta ha us leya hum bhe us zyada say zayda time dena ke zaroorat ha us leya hum kafi menathe ke zaroorat hote ha us leay hum acha time ma he trading karne cheya jesa hum acha bonus bhe mil sakht aha or hum acha bonus bhe kama sakhta ha us leya hum

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-27), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-23)

Member sagar2779 will become famous soon enough sagar2779's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One should be precise in direction of movement of the underlying at least for a short period of time to trade in derivatives as they are leverage products. They can easily make or lose money for us. So first be confident of predicting at direction of price movement. Once you are confident it is better to go for futures than options. In options there is an element of time valve which will decrease with each passing day.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the trading job experience is the very important rule in the trading business, truly my dear a decent future for improving forex dealers.
    I like the business pretty much Forex money with spot advertise. This can be the speediest method to trade remote trade secretly. I accept by utilizing a 170 dollar speculation better to help the business with arrangements since it is changing to the necessities that are coming essentially better and furthermore the correct research and maybe their dangers are significantly higher, the industry is similarly an alternative.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), amirjaved (2018-02-25), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-24), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), jobless (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-23), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For futures trading I think the money needed will be not less than 1000 $.
    Bacup here is very important for long stay with profit. Many small and minimum 1000 pips take profit without stop loss I have been trading,
    amid some good opportunities I received and without meeting my targets I cut trading with more profit.
    I can analyze well as a result I get a profit.
    So I think a lot of investment is better for the future.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think option...Q k hamen future ki Market k trends ka ilam nai hota k any waly dinon me market ki kia situation hogi. Is liye hamen apne options k zariye trading karni chaye or Forex k sab rules or zrori analysis kar k trade start karni chaye.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-16), danish555 (2018-02-07), KASINA (2018-02-23), rehanayaz2 (2018-02-06), sarfraz786 (2018-02-07), yulbang111 (2018-02-07)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes .. a good future for optimizing forex traders.
    I love the industry just about forex currency with spot market. This can be the fastest way to exchange foreign exchange privately. I believe by using a 100 dollar investment better to help the industry with solutions because it is changing to the needs that are coming significantly better and also the right research and perhaps their risks are much higher, the industry is equally an option.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How The Big Banks Trade The Forex Market: And like all the other new technologies, they evolve over time.
    Now you might think about risk aversion ability of this forex robot.
    Easy Forex is another online forex site that has major offices around the world to assist you in your forex trading, and get more info on How Big Banks Trade on Forex Market below. He has over 15 years of Forex trading experience and this is clearly evident from his unique trading strategy.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better to trade in Forex than futures and options
    and they are riskier than trading in the Forex market
    so try to practice more trading with the help of a demo trading account
    so you can earn a good income from it. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 330 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)