+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 330 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3293

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member 7676 is an unknown quantity at this point 7676's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is the best based on my love of yourself my love of trading, and that depends on FOREX correct your mistakes and do not leave yourself in order to rely on others in the Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sagarjyoti157 is an unknown quantity at this point sagarjyoti157's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think with 100 $ investments it is better to trade in option as trading in future requires much better and accurate analysis and they are more risky so it is better to trade in options.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lop is an unknown quantity at this point lop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this sense of i think yes forex is money factory but this factory need proper learning and practice as much you will do as much you will earn so keep practice and reading and earn with forex factory and many other business....

Banned gte is an unknown quantity at this point gte's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex fundamental news is very much important when high impact news publish then market show more volatile and 50 to 100 pips move in short period. If any trader have good knowledge about fundamental news then this moment he can earn good profit within short period.

Banned 8989 is an unknown quantity at this point 8989's Avatar
    Thanks
    In every business which we want to success we must be a need of some hard working. When we work hard and involve completely in any business we are successful in it. In Forex trading if any one want to success in easy way then he/she must be consult with experts and take tips about how to avoid from loss. If any one completely involve in the Forex trading there is easy to success in some time.

Banned 4444 is an unknown quantity at this point 4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    When the traders are just beginning to do trading here in the trading market then the thing that these traders will be needing at first I think surely is trying to understand the market and the traders should always try hard for that.because without even understanding the trading market properly these traders can never really manage any profits at all in their trades.So all the traders need to try and understand the market properly first.

Banned dop is an unknown quantity at this point dop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading Forex is something that is very likely to result in people giving you trading advice, either on the internet, on television, or from people in your daily life.

Banned aopia is an unknown quantity at this point aopia's Avatar
    Thanks
    When the traders are just beginning to do trading here in the trading market then the thing that these traders will be needing at first I think surely is trying to understand the market and the traders should always try hard for that.because without even understanding the trading market properly these traders can never really manage any profits at all in their trades.So all the traders need to try and understand the market properly first.The forex is always very risky business,i think that should be one thing that we all must have in mind and so we will be trading in the business with more care. Then again we must know that the business needs so much preparations so that we must always have the success that we wish all the time in the business.Yes, Forex trading is very risky business therefore seriousness and focus is very important before order your choice of currency pair, which is continuously fluctuate. Analysis is taken before stating trade with certain pair of currency you have chosen to trade with, which is of two kinds, Fundamental analysis and technical analysis........

Senior Member titulia2 is an unknown quantity at this point titulia2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i opine that upcoming and alternative both are groovy with 100$ fund....because 100$ is a redemptive amount ...so if you are easy and has complete knowledge of Futures...then you can do it ...otherwise we options is also nice...so it varies from somebody to person and their noesis....so we should e'er go and change with that.

Banned onty30 is an unknown quantity at this point onty30's Avatar
    Thanks
    i download the attechment.
    I m bit scared as per u told that we must need more funds to earn more.
    I think i m not a big trader in forex but will surely try this and think to more appliable in that.
    Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 330 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)