+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 330 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh jo investment kary woh future Trading main karay is say us ky Trading say good profit earn howay ga aor option Trading ka use kabhy nhy kia hay aor option Trading main investors investment nhy kartay hian is liay Trader ko Forex Trading kay business main work karna ha aor is ko thek experience say Trade kar kay success gain karna hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh market ko smjy aor Trade kay liay future Trading jo kah Forex Trading hy woh work thek rahy ga Forex Trading main options Trading ka mujy mallom nhy hy is liay Trader option Trading main investment na karay blk Forex Trading kay business main Trading karay Forex Trading ka business thek hay aor Trader futures main Trading karay aor is main investment karay aor Forex Trading ka business easy hay is main Trader ko market kay smj easy hoty hy aor Trader thek planing say Forex Trading say good profit gain karta hay aor option Trading main good profit earning nhy hota hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jesa k apko maloom hai k simple trading karnay say hum jo earn kar patay hain shayad he dunia me koi dosri cheez hogi jiss ki madad say hum itni juldi ya easy say earn kar saktay hogay hume bus yaha pay in sub baton me yeh bat ka khyal rakh kar or behter tareekay say follow karnay ka maksad pora rakh lena chahye k hum he behter trader ban saktay hain

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear I actually think when trading forex if we have a good knowledge of the option, of course trade would be the best option for us, but when we have a good knowledge of futures, futures trading would be the best. and usually all depends on how our experience, because I was more experience in forex trading, forex became the best for me. Thank you for your good job. For me, I think I think the future trade is the best because speculation is better if there is a good money management. If you are ready to start your own business for $ 100, then I recommend you take it as an option rather than in the future. The Green deal to you, brother.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading filhal to option main he best hai meray khyal say kyun kay agar ap futures main trading kay apkay paas exact and much better analycis apko chaheye.is liye option best hai jis main ap hundred dollars say trading kar kay achi earning kar saktay hen.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my thinking that you are work the market future or option. You are work the market analysis base. You are analysis the market. You are watch the market news regular. Than you are able to find out the market trend d and you are put the order and you are earn the profit future or option trade. my friend in trading forex I absolutely think for a newbie futures is not better to trade a newbie should trade on option, as you can see that we have to make more focused technical analysis when we have to trade on futures and that can't be done by a newbie therefore a newbie should always trade on options rather that futures

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One should be careful in the direction of movement of the underlying at least for a short period of time to trade in derivatives, as are the products of influence. They can easily make or lose money for us. First, so be sure to predict the direction of price movement. Once you're confident that it's better to go to the decades of options in my opinion .. as is the case in the Options there is an element of the value of time, which will decrease with each passing day.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap sirf 100 dollar se trade karte hai to aapko jyada profit nahi milta hai kyuki forex tradiong bahut hi bada market haia ur aapka capital kuchh kam sa hai is liye aapk kam se kam 1000 diollar se trade karana chahiye usse kya hota haiki aapko jyada profit milega aur aapko bada maja aata hai yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that if you are good in trading either forex, futures and indices then you ca do all of them, they are all based on the real account market and work the same way, you just have to use the knowledge you have of studying the market on one on all across them all, the secret is learning the markets and how to study them right.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can line choice. But which one is improve option or next it depend how you can climb and what your analysis is fit. I inform you to dealings in Forex options than futures as in futures you somebody to achieve prognostication of price that transverse the rank but in options you score to guess exclusive it testament seem or fal..its all depending on the investment that you love in your trading chronicle.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency charges engage in certain legal guidelines. Very first allocated worth with the foreign currency depends on the state's overall economy equiped indicators. Second driven by the personal preferences as well as anticipation connected with traders available in the market. Despite the issues with the work anticipation, but possible. Work with the foreign currency market realises the examination which the amount good things include greater than chance as well as critical understanding Forex trading well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 330 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)