+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 330 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    being able to have a real good tradign is always the best because you won't bet whether the price reaches the place or not. In the option you will do it and you will lose money easily because we cannot predict where the price will reach and mery kheya says the option ziada behtar hae es balance kay sath, the main trading aur future karny kay aap ko ziada experience hhona zorori experience hae, aur phir balance b ziada hona chaey tu option is the best choice for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether the price reaches the place or not. In options you will do it and you will lose money easily because we cannot predict where the price is so I suggest you trade it as an option rather than in the future. Because if you choose the future, then you need to predict the work of the market. and Forex is the largest online currency trading business in addition to a reliable cash supply. In addition, you can find conditions that you should know about forex. Therefore, if you truly have quality in a knowledgeable forex trader, forex will definitely be one of the best for your company.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with a $ 100 investment it's better to trade in options because future trading requires a much better and more accurate analysis and they are riskier so it's better to trade in options. I advise you to trade in forex options rather than futures like in futers you have to make price predictions that cross levels but in options you have to predict only that it will go up or down

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a webmaster, someone is needed to promote web portals among targeted customers. This will ensure that the site has the maximum number of clicks so there is enough traffic to the portal. To start a forex affiliate program, people now need to promote forex trading products found on various platforms. and so I suggest you trade it as an option and not in the future. Because if you choose the future, then you have to predict the market all the time. There are even many risks in the future. I always use options. when losses come they will lose a large percentage of the work money.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Forex AAP achhe se my market tabhi ka sakte hsi ja aap to the market aur forex to my business knowledge ho tabhi asp achhe se when you sakt hai hi isliye a pehle ess my business has experienced banaye, kyunki experience of building to aap kuch bhi nahi kar Take time to look at honi's latest experience. and for the crane and future options, I have used both as well, so I suggest you trade it as an option rather than the future. Because if you choose the future, then you have to predict the market all the time. There are even many risks in the future. I always use options. ok, my best friend?

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello, well I don't have enough knowledge about futures or options trading and so I feel it's worth trading in cash, as easy as it's understood as buying at a low price and selling higher. and If you start trading with $ 100, then I think to choose an option in the future will be better for you and it is suitable for you because you can invest more capital in the future and can make large amounts of money.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best is based on my love for yourself my love for trading, and it depends on FOREX correcting your mistakes and not leaving yourself to depend on others in Forexu r will not bet whether the price reaches the place or not. In the options you will do it and you will lose money easily because we cannot predict where the price will reach and the main application ice battter application ye hai ice main trading karo tu ap ko es amin ache aur the best results gay miles tu ko amimn application wo kamae hoskte hi jo mian nhn kama job application ho so forex best hi ager app es ko part time use karo tu ap ko main trading ice because he beset hai app k lye

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is a metal that is very easily changed to trade. and very high volatility. if you have a stop-loose so you don't have to worry, you have to accept the loose and forget about it and return to the chart and rules again. You will be very easy to recover if you lose only 5% of your account, but if 50% is lost, it will be more difficult to recover.jgjk l

Junior Member Draintree1139 will become famous soon enough Draintree1139's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bo I don't have any thought which is better since I did not exchange prospects yet choices are great decision I should state. an official choice is yours. you choose which one best suits you,If you are willing beginning your exchanging with $100, at that point I prescribe you to exchange it as choice as opposed to future. Supposing that you pick future, at that point you have to anticipate the market constantly. Indeed, even there is a ton of hazard in future. I generally use choice. have a nice trade

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a risky business and without learning about Forex we cannot get success on Forex. Forex is a difficult business and learning about Forex is very important to work on Forex, everyone can work on Forex with complete training and strong skills. Forex is a good business to produce. and that's absolutely true we must have good experience too because the conditions in the forex market will always be replicated again so we must have good experience to know how to move in general. Our experience will give confidence to certain conditions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 330 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)