+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 330 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to trade on the forex market with proper money management then you can easily get a good income from your trade but if you try to trade in options then you gamble so this is one of the worst ways you will do for your money . . and I think it's better to trade on the forex market than futures and options and they are riskier than trading on the forex market so try to practice forex trading with the help of a demo account so you can get a good income from it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    G jnab is may koi shak nahe k knowledge is a great power jis k pas trde ka jitna knowledge aur experience ho ga vo utna he successful trader ho ga is liay agr ham bhe kamyabi hasil karna chahity han to ham ko mehnat karni chaiya aur zyada learning karni chaiya aur demo account may zyada practice karni chaiya ta k hmary knowledge may izafa ho sky

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear forex trade may kamyabi hasil karny aur trade may expert hony k liay buhat time lgana parta hay q k is business may koi shortcut way nahe hay aur na he cheating kar sakty han is may kamyabi hasil karny k liay mehnat karna parti hay aur jitni zyada mehnat krian gay utna jald aap aik successful trader ban kar profit hasil kar sakty han

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe using a $ 100 marketing and advertising effort to help trade with alternatives sees that investing with a future that needs to be estimated is better and also evaluating accordingly and maybe they are extra high risk because it is better to trade with options. With alternative oughout will do that because of that and also oughout will lose money easily because we cannot predict where the value will be reached. and However, I have a $ 100 investment in the future that is better analyzed carefully and is far better and worse so trading options are better. Futures trading is not an option is a good choice, and I must say that I am no longer, because of the idea. Option trading is required. The final decision is yours. You need to decide which is the most appropriate.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very difficult choice, to choose to trade on the forex market or options. because both of them offer so many advantages. the forex market is a good market with a small capital, you can do forex business that has an international market. I think the foreign exchange market has a greater chance for price movements to fluctuate significantly and this is the best opportunity for large profits. and actually I believe if you are willing to start your trade with $ 100, then I recommend you to trade it as an option rather than the future, Profits may occur to all of them and at the same time. The main thing is to learn how to achieve success in it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

baalan (2019-11-16)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i have $ 100 then i will make the first analysis to get good entries and try to do safe trading i don't care about futures trading or options both will be better when you have good knowledge but when you don't have good knowledge then you can not generate good profits even with indicators because I will be sure that you will not have full knowledge of the indicators how to use them.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

baalan (2019-11-16), Unregistered (2)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend, from day to day, I slowly become different. I believe that we don't have to open positions every day. It's better to wait for some strong signals from the past or use some strategies. But I believe the forex market is changing my life and I recommend you to use it as an option rather than the future because if you choose the future, then you have to predict the market every time. I prefer to trade forex currencies on the spot market. This is the best way to trade on the forex market for you.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think futures are better for options. Good traders always like to see the future in their trade. Forex is a type of business and all of its work is related to the future. So to go ahead, hone must give strength to the future clear trade. and love of trading depends on FOREX, correct your mistakes and don't leave yourself to rely on others on Forex and I prefer to trade forex currencies in the spot market. This is the best way to trade on the forex market for me. but option trading is good if you have an astrological base

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A $ 100 investment is better for trading in options because future trading requires a much better and more accurate analysis and they are riskier so it's better to trade if we want to succeed in the future in online forex trading then we have more knowledge and more lots of experience in online forex trading and 100 $ investing par sirf best trading options hay kiyu k future trading karny k liya boht strong balanc ki zarurt hoti hay or kafi zayad knowledge ki zarurt hoti hay. Zayada trades options trading using krty han Mary Khiyal says trading options karny says zayada fortunately hota hay shayed apko b yahi chose krni chiya.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma, do you recommend karah chahta hon to the future ki bajaye the best trading option ha me to is ma hum phir b depends kar skatay han jab into the future ma humein bohat zayada learn to baad hi trade because hoti ha is liye humein chahye so hum newbie han The option is to trade in curry. and if you have a $ 100 investment, I suggest choosing the future in the future, you will have enough experience or you may trade with a bigger investment, for the time being we are always too hasty to make money with forex

13. The Following User Says Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 330 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)