+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 330 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading with options or futures we all need a good understanding of the market and if we can trade with the right knowledge then we can easily get success here and we can make good money too. Knowledge is power for all types of trade. And, I don't have good knowledge about the future, but yes we can invest in the option trading business, because today is the most suitable day for traders and I think we can use the Instaforex group to trade on the options trading platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dha Q For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading with options or futures we all need a good understanding of the market and if we can trade with the right knowledge then we can easily get success here and we can make good money too. Knowledge is power for all types of trade. And, I don't have good knowledge about the future, but yes we can invest in the option trading business, because today is the most suitable day for traders and I think we can use the Instaforex group to trade on the options trading platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think option bht zyadh risky hoti hai apko aik specific time ke liye trade krna hota hai or wo profit mn bhee close ho sakti hai orr los smn bhee orr 100 dollort acha capital hai forex future ke liye lkin options ke liye aik acha capital nhi hai iss mn survival mushkill ho sakta hai

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Jee bilkul fresh mind hona chaiyeh koi tension koi personal problems apki trading ko affect nahi krni chaiyeh or agar krti hai to apko us din ya us duration main trading krne ko avoid krna chaiyeh.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear as a beginner, you never use the future in Forex trading, because in future trading you have to predict future currency prices and have to make decisions based on these predictions, but the options are more profitable and less risky for your investment for less investment . and long-term Forex trading is definitely the best because you are usually no longer expected to bet both the money reaches the moment and even after all. Throughout the way you will do this very and also that you will immediately lose your current account because we cannot judge through which money you will receive.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capital for $ 100 You can trade by playing for a long time so that your funds will be safe and controlled as I do now, I have only traded with a capital of 500 dollars and until now I have been able to change up to 5,000 dollars and Forex is a good currency business . I think with a $ 100 investment it's better to trade in options because future trading requires a much better and more accurate analysis and they are riskier so it's better to trade in options. Good luck.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although we know that we can make fast money and a greater percentage of money in options trading, but for beginners it is better to trade on futures, because you can hold futures where because options cannot be taken for a longer period of time, and the market it might change and you face a loss, so it's the same as scalping in the future, which requires high-level technical skills, and understanding charts to recognize the direction of direct market movement.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business. I think with a $ 100 investment it's better to trade in options because future trading requires a much better and more accurate analysis and they are riskier so it's better to trade in options. and I think every trader has their own way to trade for profit, whether it's a futures trade, and options, I think it can be a temporary profitable trade, so both options are the best, depending on how we do and manage this trade correctly.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    option trading is good because I want to trade in real time and it provides high leverage, in future trading there is a fixed price for that day and the next day so it is difficult to get money in the future market because some fundamental news is published then the spot market is the one best for now and Someone out decide or come depending on how you can realize and what your psychotherapy is worth. I am discussing you to exchange in Forex options rather than futures as in futures that you do to pretend to anticipate prices that reach that level but in your options someone to predict the exclusive movement of prizes or lights

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear, I truly believe that true features are more important to make trust trading without the 100 $ option better for trading to get small profits with the right parts and analysis to develop capital, even more waiting for good trends to order. and, of course in fact it is true that forex trading is a fast money making business. I think with a $ 100 investment it's better to trade in options because future trading requires a much better and more accurate analysis and they are riskier so it's better to trade options.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 330 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)