+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 330 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because we tend to be prepared begin u trading along with $200, after that i suggest u to trade this because option instead of future. As a result of if u select future also the greater match after that u would like to predict the actual market all of the time. Actually there is actually a lot of risk on future. To build a career at this business we should have to think about the future and after all we just think the option how to achieve the future and options for it good dedication is needed at this business and of course it is supported by good preparation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your experience and hard work and i think you must have a very good and sincere friend and guide who should help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and you deserve this profit because you are working hard and giving time to this trading process and you should be happy. Basically my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider it�s no double for trading in future I think required money will be not less than 10000$. Bacup here very important to long time stay with profit. Small lot and minimum 10000 pips take profit without stop loss I have been trade, in the middle time some good chance I had received and without fulfil of my target I cut the trade with more profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The One should be precise in direction of movement of the underlying at least for a short period of time to trade in derivatives as they are leverages products...they can easily make or lose money for us. So first be confident of predicting at the directions of the price movements...The once you are confident it is better to go for a futures than options in my opinion....as in options there is an element of time value which will decrease with each passing days really !

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market Mein hum future par trade karen best Hai future par trade karne se aap best earning kar sakte hain bahut trader Aise Hain Jo future per trade karte hain aur forex market Mein best profit ko target kar lete hain future Mein trade karne se Ham bahut jyada profit ko target kr sakte hain

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aap forex market Mein future portrait Karen yah option paath read Karen donon Mein trade karna bahut Mushkil Hai Jab Tak ke aap Inko analysis Nahin Karte aur Inka trend Maloom Nahin Karte Jab aap friend Maloom kar lete hain to aapke liye trade karna Koi Mushkil kaam nahin hai aap acchi trade open kar sakte hain aur bahut Achcha prapt hassil kar sakte hain

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think it’s truth and I personally believe that for a newbie futures is not better to trade a newbie should trade on option, as you can see that we have to make more focused technical analysis when we have to trade on futures and that can't be done by a newbie therefore a newbie should always trade on options rather that futures. 100$ is good to start trading forex, forex doesn't require a big investment with 100$ you can start trade and make good money, if you no how to trade forex very well, money is not the sign to success but knowledge and a good trading skills.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well because far i understand i think Forex and futures is actually very good with regard to trading i m performing Forex trading through final six several weeks and this really is serving to me personally a lot so i am very a lot happy along with which. so that�s why i am operating hard on this particular market this will end up being a lot of good i hope so well my friend, obviously, I definitely do think in forex business 100 $ investments it is better to trade in option as trading in future requires much better and accurate analysis and they are more risky so it is better to trade if we want to success in the future in the forex online trading then we have more be knowledge and the more experinece of the forex online trading

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on my opinion future is actually much better with regard to trade on the actual forex market. we simply manage to build good place with regard to trade on the actual forex market if we utilize the future. choices can make all of us all to build bet upon the trades regardless of whether we keep your right position or even not however on future we assure which we achieve the actual position and so obtain good profits and build a lot of money through trading on the actual forex market. and so turn out to be forex is actually a good trading method to build money.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is trust must be our top priority in choosing a broker. forex is a popular business. I think I prefer brokers who use very good spreads compared to brokers who charge commission and can also differ from one trade to another at any time so that brokers who wear good spreads and traders know that they only need to account for spreads and there is no separate of the. and The role of a business broker arises when a need is needed to facilitate the sale or purchase of a business. At the time it was very hard for companies to get

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Youbare start the 100$ investment. You are work the market. I suggest you. You are choose the forex option. You are good working. You are choose the furure . your investment is low and you can not work the market good. Your success is not a good. You are prefer the forex option. This is a best for low investment. beginner or even not. not treatment. because a beginner by no means utilize the future on forex trade. however option is much more advantageous and less risky with regard to u investment with regard to less investment as a result of on future trade u have to predict the actual future worth of the actual currency and have to take choice upabout the idea of this particular prediction.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 330 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)