+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 330 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me options par kabhi kaam nahi kiya hai,eska samajh nahi aayya hai,esme trader ko present me he pehle currency pair me kaam karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market ko ache se samjhenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga.. The future is the most important for everyone. I know many forex business traders are trading and earning money for the future because this business is busienss.i more profitable forex business is the most popular online business and a good way to earn money from this business. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-11)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not really understand this question. Because I am not a perfect trader in the forex market so I think two important things for forex trading. Because, if you choose the future then you need good capital in the market all the time but very risky for us. So I want to say the choice is also better than the future. This amount is a nice deposit, and you can try your luck with this deposit, but I can not understand that what you mean by futures or options, however I feel that if you trade in low volume, and with a little greed then you will Getting as well as learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-11)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Futures is a contract to buy something at one time in the future at a certain price. Something can be a commodity, index, or foreign currency, or forex. While the option is the right to buy or sell a stock or future or a particular index at a certain price and at certain times. The actual option is for protection. If you have a stock and you are afraid it will fall in value within the next few months (specific), you can buy a sell option so you can sell your shares at the current price. If the option is unused, yes, the name is also insurance, your shares remain and increase in value (not fall).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-11)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is better to trade in option as trading in future requires much better and accurate analysis and they are more risky so it is better. I prefer trade of just Forex currency in spot market. This is best way of trading in Forex market. dear trader ap jetna bhi deposit krain ap ker skty hain es k liay koi issue nahain hay wasay hum to optoion ka choose hi krian gay yehi hamary liay best hoga esko samjnay main bhi aur esko kernay main bhi option is best for us........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-11)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner never use the future in forex trading. Because in the future trade you have to forecast the price of the future currency and have to make decisions based on these predictions. But the choice is more profitable and less risky for your investment with less investment I think forex is always best for future because you are not going to bet whether the price reaches the place or not. In option u will do it so and u will lose money easily because we cannot predict where the price will reach.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-11)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest that each foreign exchange dealer at the beginning of the foreign exchange business must use a foreign exchange demo account to trade. The trader must ensure that he has acquired a lot of skills and experience by presenting the transaction before choosing to open a real account. But there are other ways. If you choose to use the actual account to start the exercise, you must first open a mini account so that you can trade in cents, so the level of risk you will be minimized in your account will be minimized and you are learning how much you will earn Cents money.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-11)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Specific foreign exchange details work will be open throughout the night, so people can do their buying behavior at any time during the day - that's why foreign exchange investments are often called part-time jobs rather than full-time jobs. Your current foreign exchange arbitrage technology is... i say that in futures and forex trading market we invest and we start our forex trading with 100$ and we manage our account balance and we do not use mistakes and we work with market direction and we complete our market analysis fundamentals and technical analysis and we follow the direction of future market and we earn good with forex business

14. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-11)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is better business. I found that the value of the transaction in cash language, which is very easy to understand, because at a lower price to buy and sell higher. If you use more money, the future will be better. The important thing is how to read the market movement correctly according to the time you spend. As well as the extent of your trade.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-11)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ki ye baat balkol tik hay. forex business future may boht kam any wala business hay. forex say hamey best opportunity hasil hoti hey.forex business mery hiyal may sub kay leye sutable hay . or short time may trader acha profit earn karta hey. es business may chahey wo poor hop ya rich ya ke jobless sub ke leye ek best business hay. or short time may boht faida deti hay.

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 330 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)