+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 330 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3293

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Banned anandi is an unknown quantity at this point anandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear because a beginner by no means utilize the future on Forex trade, as a result of on future trade u have to predict the actual future worth of the actual currency and have to take choice upabout the idea of this particular prediction, however option is much more advantageous and less risky with regard to u investment with regard to less investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mazpion is an unknown quantity at this point mazpion's Avatar
    Thanks
    i perform preffer trading fetures greater than trading choices because i think trading choices is actually just about almost most a similar because gumbling on the actual forex market this way i will have to cause it to be sewftlly on the actual market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with option because it is best for the new traders or poor traders
    . it accept the low balance and we can trade with it in the forex . but the futures trading is very expensive and it trade need to more investment so I don't trade with futures .

Member shuvon is an unknown quantity at this point shuvon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a business for a good trader only and we have to gainhuge trading knowledge and have to follow all trading rules so that we can earn more and have a god business plan . Tank you.

Member kurik is an unknown quantity at this point kurik's Avatar
    Thanks
    The majority of unsuccessful traders spend their own whole professions attempting to find much better methods... Futures, option & stock trading is actually a... There tend to be many methods to trade futures option spreads. One method is actually to trade spreads which will profit through time decay.

Banned buma is an unknown quantity at this point buma's Avatar
    Thanks
    we trade for Future is always best because u r not going to bet whether the price reaches the place or not. In option u will do it so and u will lose money easily because we cannot predict where the price will reach

Banned amatirfx is an unknown quantity at this point amatirfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    But, I have a $ 100 investment on a much better future is actually properly analyzed and far better and worse so much better trading choices. Futures trading is actually not option is actually a good selection, and I have to claim that I no lengthier, as a result of the thought. Needed option trades. The last choice does this apply to you. U would like to make a decision and that is the majority of suitable.

Member tradingblossoms is an unknown quantity at this point tradingblossoms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Options mein risk kam hota hai kyoki usmein bas utna hi risk hota hai jitna aap ne entry ke waqt socha tha aur iska fayda yeh bhi hai ki trade ke saamne jyada der baithna nahi padta aur aap do teen entries din mein lekar baaki time par apna koi bhi jaruri kaam kar sakte hai aur isiliye trade option best way hai futures ke comparative.
    Join Indian-Forex.com Forum and earn bonus to trade

Don't Spam, Forum just hate spammers

Junior Member busfx is an unknown quantity at this point busfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suggest u to trae this because option instead of future becaue if u select future, after that u would like to predict the actual market all of the time. I like trade of simply forex currency on place market this really is very greatest method of trading on forex market with regard to u.

Banned jonru is an unknown quantity at this point jonru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think futures is actually much better to option. Good traders constantly such as to notice futures on the trading. Forex is actually a kind of business and the just about almost most work tend to be connected to the actual future. So to go forward develop ought to offer pressure upabout future trade obviously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 330 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)