+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 330 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3293

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear one hudred dollar k liye i think option trading best hai q k futures trading kliye hamen kafi knowldge aur expericnce ki zyada zrort hoti hai is liye main tu yehi kahon ga k hamen achi khasi earning k liye option trading pe zyada se zyada focus kr na chaye is liye optional trade i best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the the better thing to do is to work in forex in the right way we need to pull together and form the right perspective and show how good we can bring profit but there are times when we cannot hold on the right profit and we always lose it and these are mistakes that are common

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    future and option tend to be important with regard to one another and while not one another these people have no self worth. future exhibits u what u had been on past and option informs u on that aspect u future will end up being and that method u select to the trade.

Junior Member nasgor is an unknown quantity at this point nasgor's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think option trading is actually very good method to build money. for that we would like large experienced and very smartness. i think whenever we tend to be expertise on this particular area for a few years after that we can guess the actual market trends

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the best trading option I no, there are other trading option like binary which I think is a option ading, we have stock trading too but forex trading is my best future I can trade and make good money because it does not require big money and simple to understand too.

Junior Member fakhira007 is an unknown quantity at this point fakhira007's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think with 100$ i will invest in forex and will choose option trade for mentioned capital amount. Futher later on may be i would go for future if having better amount of capital becuse futures trading demand huge amount of capital.

Member Sanajan is an unknown quantity at this point Sanajan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are willing start your trading with $100, then i recommend you to trade it as option rather than future. Because if you choose future, then you need to predict the market all the time. Even there is a lot of risk in future. I always use option. i advice you to trade in forex options than futers as in futers you have to make prediction of price that cross the level but in options you have to predict only it will rise or fall.

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether the price reaches the place or not. In option u will do it so and u will lose money easily because we cannot predict where the price will reach then i recommend you to trade it as option rather than future. Because if you choose future, then you need to predict the market all the tim i will also use the trade 'option' ans for future risk bohat hota ha

Member instforex is an unknown quantity at this point instforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein ap ko bataun kai ap ko forex ka kaam apke future mein bauhay kaam aye gah kun kai ya aik aisa kaam hai iss mwin ap ko bus aik dafa investment karne hoti hai ap koo aghr paisa kmana hai to ap ko forex ka kaam he decide karna hoga

Banned ganteng is an unknown quantity at this point ganteng's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think along with 100 $ opportunities Its much better to trade on option because trading on future needs far better and correct analysis and theyre a lot of risky so Its much better to trade on choices. option trade is that the right method to trade upabout capital 100$ and this particular will assist u to trade upabout volatile market u can get upward and lower of the actual motion of the value, Its simply my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 330 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)