+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 527 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: What is EA and How to use it?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA ka multab haiu Expert Adviser hai. Ya ak auto software hai. Jis ki madad sey hum market mai trade krta hai. Forex market mai Es ki madad sey hum earning krtey hai. Likan es waqat tek koi asa EA nahi hai. Jis ki madad sey hum market mai regular profit he profit earn krey. EA mai loss zada aur profit kam hai. Es lye ya ppular system nahi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is called an Expert Advisor, also called a robot. The real robot, doing automatic trading for the traders who use it. But in my point of view and past experience of the forex trading business, I want to advise everyone to use manual trading that is quite original and real and a free way to get good money from the forex trading business. Because robots cannot be compared to the human mind. Like a robot made by the human mind. So, robots can deceive us and can cause us big losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was also curious of the EA. I was seeing various comments with EA, but did not understand. I thought that it is made of some code and it may apply on chart. Now from this I have come to know that it the EA will help us as a robot. With EA we can have automatic trade.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Attraction (2019-04-23), Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main EA robots hoty hian aor Trader ko chhy woh robot say profit earn kary agr us ko best robot Trading kay mil jaty hain agr robot Trading main profit na dian phr Trader ko experience thek krna hy aor khod Trading kar kay Trading ko mange krana hy

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA or robots are programmed software that trade automatically as programmed but I prefer to trade on my own based on my analysis and not rely on any EA to trade. An expert advisor or robot is automatic trading based on a predetermined value and ea is a robot that automatically trades for you according to the scheme that is applied as the coding in the robot. It will automatically align the location to take advantage of the one-time stop you turn on the robot

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not my friend, I don't know about this and I think that if you trade on forex with another strategy then you can't get a lot of money from forex trading and I think that if you trade in forex trading by having a strategy then you can get a lot money from forex trading in a very easy way in very short time intervals. and to examine me as one thing I do not like is usually using a consultant because it is reliable and it is a robot programmed if there are new things that change the movement out to the robot market will not avoid me still like because of the loss using the method that I got minimum because I work using methods to maintain the greatest potential loss.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is an automated forex trading software and is known as a forex robot, but the meaning of EA is an expert advisor, so this is software that will trade for you and you don't need to do anything, but to use this software you need to install the device This software and attaching it to your trading terminal and all this kind of installation information come with EA when you buy it and EA is the only tool that can replace the merchant as the task of traders who can run jobs such as merchants, before using EA they must first understand how it works . An expert advisor or robot is automatic trading based on a predetermined value. some of them are free while some are sold at premium prices. And most of them are run on vps servers so they can be used all the time. it's easy to use but a few adjustments are needed to meet market conditions. Happy trading.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as far as I know, ea will become automatic trading, if you want to speculate your money in all forex and you hope you have to firmly do alternative work you can use this ea. Take advantage of that, I think higher to make several houses online and put your platform there or rent what they are known as vps and all brokers make this effort and put your professionals there to trade every day

Member Harry has much to be proud of Harry has much to be proud of Harry has much to be proud of Harry has much to be proud of Harry has much to be proud of Harry has much to be proud of Harry has much to be proud of Harry has much to be proud of Harry has much to be proud of Harry has much to be proud of Harry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definition. Forex Expert Adviser. Add-on software used with a MetaTrader currency trading platform. A Forex EA is used to automatically generate trading signals on the forex trader's behalf.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA ak auto software hai ya trading soft ware hai. Jab hum MT4 mai es ko apply krtey hai tou ya software khud he trade ko open aur close krta hai. Es tarah sey ak EA trade krta hai. Trader es ko bhe like krtey hai aur market mai trade krney key lye bhe apply krtey hai.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

Harry (2019-04-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 527 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)