+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 527 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 5268

Thread: What is EA and How to use it?

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in the Forex market. I am not use the EA. Because I have the little experience. EA mean is a auto trading. Auto trading all the work prepare working. I think that manual trading is good and I am prefer the manual trading. We are worknthe manual trading and we are get the experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jamal kash is an unknown quantity at this point jamal kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think EA is actually a robot that immediately trades with regard to u according to the actual strategy integrated because coding on the actual robot. This will immediately place order take profit stop loss as soon as u change upon the robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex I strongly believe EA is a robot which automatically trades for you according to the strategy implemented as coding in the robot. It will automatically place order, take profit, stoploss once u switch on the robot.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EAs are a short form of Expert adviser that we know that works for us well we have to believe in a lot of things that we see around a numbder of things we have to believe that these are some of the best effort we have out there that we have to believe in there is an effort to work in the right direction

Member khan Muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point khan Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends mere khayal main to EA ek indicator ha. but main ne yhe kabhi use nai kia. bus main ne is ka name suna ha. shaid yhe robot ha. but main is ke bare main muzeed search karon ga. or phir dekhon ga ke yhe kese kam karta ha.

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learn as a result robot stands with regard to skilled adviser. skilled adviser is usually facilitate to trader to scale back again risk their / the womans capital. involving this particular reason we tend to be using this. i think u may buy this go to indicators checklisting understand that robot u would like to utilize this

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EAs are nothing but a tiny software that is used to trade in the Forex market automatically, we need to use EAs if we do not want to trade in the Forex with manually, we have to know that EAs or Robots are dangerous sometimes and can eat up our trading accounts.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA aik robot hai jo khud bakhud trading krty han un se loss ka chance kam hota hai aur ham aik acha khasa munafa hasil kr skty hain is liye zrori hai k hamen EA ki help se bhi trading krni chahye manaul trading bhi bhot behtreeen hai

Member abrouf is on a distinguished road abrouf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regarding forex automatic trading with robots or Expert Advisor's aap kersakte hai aur nahi bi kersakte hai sabse best robot insaan hai aur wohi trading acchi kerta hai aur robot insaan hi create kerta hai agar aap EA se trading kerna bi chahee toh aapka capital amount mere hisaab se 3000$ to 5000$ se start kersakte hai

Member elgazawy is on a distinguished road elgazawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i do not use it but advisers or also known as robots. They are softwares that are programmed according to a strategy , and do trading automatically.
    The advantage of using EA is you do not analysize the market always, and EA do trade for you even when your PC is powered off. But if you are new in market and do not have a strong strategy then you can not do trading with EAs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 527 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)