+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 527 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5268

Thread: What is EA and How to use it?

Member santoo is an unknown quantity at this point santoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like using skillful consultant because it's erratic and it is a robot programmed so if there's a newness that changes the event of the robot market can not avoid the release I like symmetrical vivisected a strategy that I win at lowest I am little and desist the seek.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA or robot is a program jo automatically trading k liy ha these are pre-designed programs jo experts prepare kartay ha but ma khud ki stratergy ko follow karti ho or trading karti ho but EA PROGRAM ma designers advisors ko instruct kartay ha k kab ap nay trade enter karni ha or kab close karni ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddik is an unknown quantity at this point siddik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To the best of my knowledge EA is a software that faculty aid the traders in mensuration the mart and make a appropriate choice. And I had never used it, because I also do not interpret full, retribution see a slight. And again I favor to use their own cognition to meliorate yourself. This is what EA could be here in Forex trading.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA (Expert Advisor) is one of the easiest ways in forex trading to make money without having to do the trading and analysis tools. It is already represented by the EA. every transaction he did was according to the rules he had made. If the rule was already showing BUY BUY then he will do by itself. Lot that we use we can also set in the EA.

Member allah99 is an unknown quantity at this point allah99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. Your EA Account Balance is always consumed first before any other payments are required. For example, if you want to make a purchase of a game or product for $20 and you have $50 in your EA Account Balance, your EA Account Balance will be deducted automatically. If you want to make a purchase of a game or product for $50 and you have $20 in your EA Account Balance, your $20 will be used first and you will be prompted to provide a credit card for the remaining balance.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA I think they are auto trading tools, this trade works in your behalf and make you either loss or profit, most of this tools cannot be trusted because they don't work as you would expect them to work, so it better trading manually than trade with EA.

Member Zareena Bibi is an unknown quantity at this point Zareena Bibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business main ager app koi strategy banaty hain or app ko lagta hai ya strategy best hai to app us ka robot bana sakty hain jis ko hum or ya auto trade karta hain app ka plan per is ko use karin ka lia app ko MT4 ka file manue main open data folder ka name sa option hai app us ko click karin or MQL4 ka exper main EA ko past kar dain or MT4 ko one time restart kar ka apply karin or Expert adviser ka botton jo ka mt4 ka platform per hota hai us ko on kar dain app ki Auto trade start ho jai gee.

Member jalilou is an unknown quantity at this point jalilou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view i think that in forex it is no doubt that EA or robot is a tool for the trader to trade automatically, so the trader does not need to spend much time in front of the chart to monitor the market movement. EA or robot will run smoothly if installed on the VPS i think.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA means Expert Advisor and it is tiny software that is used for automatic trading and if we can use the proper way then we can gain huge money by this Robots, we have to attach the Robots with our trading charts, but sometime use this robots are very risky on our accounts.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Banned khanous abdelkrim is on a distinguished road khanous abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    How can determine the degree of risk when trading in the Forex market? ... Definition of currency forex trading market Mptdoan: From Forex Basics: Intermediate any company ... first steps start trading through the use of real Forex Account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 527 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)