+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: difference between mt4 and mt5?

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 is so strange , I am not familiar with it at all so I want to keep using the Metatrader 4 and I wish brokers doesn't upgrade totally to metatrader 5 , they should allow to use both

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yulianto470 View Post
    yes my brow still use MT4 and no complaints .. only complaint broker servers are less stable .. I am in hongkong server insta wear really often
    broken disconnected and sometimes can not connect at all this week I've experienced 2
    in MT5 many are not valid script to use ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    I think the same function. If you are a good trader, in any metatrader you will continue to trade well. I'm still trading with MetaTrader4 flat form, and no complaints until now. That's why I'm not interested in using metatrader5.
    yes my brow still use MT4 and no complaints .. only complaint broker servers are less stable .. I am in hongkong server insta wear really often
    broken disconnected and sometimes can not connect at all this week I've experienced 2

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know what are the benefits for us if we use mt5 than mt4.please share and give all the advantages in using mt5.please share
    I think the same function. If you are a good trader, in any metatrader you will continue to trade well. I'm still trading with MetaTrader4 flat form, and no complaints until now. That's why I'm not interested in using metatrader5.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely mt5 platforms are superior than the previous version..! But most of the traders are feeling comfort with the mt4 terminals..! Maybe the simple handling system attracts them for choosing it..! But mt5 is also gaining its platform gradually..!

Junior Member Ksal33m is an unknown quantity at this point Ksal33m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 adjustments to new products for them. Besides links to the MT5 their needs, and often break. But MT5 (same pair) and then sell them open, if you are open to buy, for example, have risk management, closes automatically after the purchasing activity.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    well my personal idea is mt4 is more user friendly.mt5 looks more complicated maybe couse it is still new to us.it is better to open a demo account with mt5 until mastering it.l have tried but l got some charting problem,l just return back to mt4 platform.
    me too, i ever installed mt5 at my pc and learned it, but i did not get the comportable in there and then i backed again to mt4, well mt4 is still the best platform right now although they change mt5 become a good one
    do the best we can

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the new version has a number of technical indicators have been added. In total, seven new technical indicators included in the new version of MetaTrader. Unlike MT4, MT5, indicators are grouped into four categories. A fifth category is also available, which can import or indicators technical indicators to develop their own

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    According to my trading strategy i think that mt4 is more better then the mt5 platform because most of the big investor do trade in this platform and in this mt5 scalping trading is not possible perfectly.
    yes very true indeed pack a lot of investors that use mt4 compared MT5. suppose there is a developing mt4
    given chatingan or let a fellow trader can chat with each other after sharing hopefully later MT5 or the development of m5 to mt6

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 aur mt5 may kafi diffeerenece hai kion kay mt4 jo hai woh jo hai porana version hai aur mt5 jo hai woh abhi aya hai market may is waja say jo hai mt5 ka naam hai zayda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open