+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: difference between mt4 and mt5?

Junior Member soomoon is an unknown quantity at this point soomoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MT4 is better for me in forex trading than the mt5. It is simpler to use the mt4 to trade forex markets. The mt5 does not have full scalping ability like the mt4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nymukta is an unknown quantity at this point nymukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello there, you asked to share the advantages of mt5. I have a better concept about that and I'm going to state the advantages below. I hope the points will help you to choose mt5.

The advantages are:
    -mt5 isn't tough to access. you can have a look at your history as at any time.
    -Easy to download.
    -It has so many extra options (Like forex indicator) that make help you to analyze the scenario much easily.
    -mt5 has free platform.

To be honest these advantages pushed me to choose mt5 and it's really awesome.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    difference between mt4 and mt5?
    Dear one main difference i know between mt4 and mt5 and it is that mt4 supports hedging and mt5 does not support hedging, so that is why i like mt4 plateform and i have no complaints so far from this mt4 plate form.

Senior Member peyekiwak is an unknown quantity at this point peyekiwak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bashakil View Post
    I think that, Metatrader 4 is better than Metatrader5. Metatrader 4 easy to play for me. Metatrader 5 updated version , but i like deeply Metatrader 4 . I kown Metatrader 4 every thinks.
    I think its about experience and comfortable case...
    for us who have using MT4 long time.. we said that MT4 more powerfull and comfortable..
    for other traders, they more enjoy using MT5...
    the important thing is . we can profit when trading using what ever platform right.. ?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many differences between the mt4 and the mt5 trading terminals. But one notable difference is the time frames. They both have varying time frames that they fall on in forex exchange trading. eg - mt5 has 2 minute time frame and mt4 does not possess this time frame.

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a huge lot of difference between MT4 & MT5.
    1. Extremely easy installation. You will have two layers of password for extra security. It is called as certificate password.
    2. Larger buttons, more spaced icons
    3. MT5 provides 2min charts and upto 8hr time frame
    4. Folders in the navigator window (makes everything look neat)

Disadvantages:
    1. Fibonacci lines are poor (as per my experience) when compared to MT4
    2. By default hedging is not allowed
    3. More than triple the RAM that is used by MT4 is required.

Senior Member chandmoon is on a distinguished road chandmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt5 is different with mt4.
    in looking all tings are same like mt4 but if you see the time period then there is some change.
    in mt5 we can find more time frame that made our trading analysis more easy and effective.

Senior Member laxman is an unknown quantity at this point laxman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to to use your mt4 account then there is no need to go in mt5 trading terminal.
    mt4 account no. can not use in mt5 terminal.
    in mt5 we have more time frame that made trading more easy. i am using mt5 terminal but only for watching the status in different timeframe.

Member miraz074 is an unknown quantity at this point miraz074's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is more easy and stable..we can open a position and close it easily.. indicators are little easy to use ...but MT5 is more complicated i think that MT5 is for advanced trader .

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m doing forex in mt4 and i am very much familiar with it.i have heard about m5 in this forum.but i don't know anything more about this.can any body share with us plz,what is the benefit of m5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open