+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: why this kolavari di.....?

Junior Member kerwineo is an unknown quantity at this point kerwineo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dhanush is a great singer his song why this kolaveri is at all the universe even in america he will really be the next superstar like MGR or maybe RAJNI KANTH one day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alimulislam53 is an unknown quantity at this point alimulislam53's Avatar
    Thanks
    kolavari di.. is a nice tamil movie song,and a very funny song.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gonesh20 is an unknown quantity at this point gonesh20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a most popular song in this time.some friends singing this song on india.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this song very much. I have listen the various format of the same song. each format is so nice. I think this song is so famous in the various part of the world, I have enjoyed so much hear this song.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like this song...wow great voice... .....
    What is the meaning of Kolavari...Please tell me...

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kolaveri di is great song by dhanush, let see how his new movie ranjhaa work.
    I like his tamil movie too.

Member asifrbraj is an unknown quantity at this point asifrbraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this time kolavari di song is the most popular song. i love this soup song. you know all the people now sing this song so i think its a very common and hit song. the movie 3 (tamil) song kolavari di is very sweet song. thanks to admin.

Banned kazol76 is an unknown quantity at this point kazol76's Avatar
    Thanks
    This songs called "Soup Song" I like this song very much it music composition and singing style is awesome, When I heard this song I think it is not in English but when I carefully heard it I found it is fully English. Thanks for sharing this new songs topics in this Forum,

I think if we when in front of platform and does not understand what is the suitable pairs to invest to day then play this song and I think our mind will be in free mode to take any decision in trading platform. Thanks

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like this song very much. The way He has sung this song is very lovely. Although this song got much hyip due to the fact that the singer is son in law of Rajnikant. He became famous too .
    i dnt know the meaning of this song but is good to hearing

Junior Member sanjana is on a distinguished road sanjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh! that great question. i like very much this song. when i listen this song first on TV than i contiguously listen now. It really different types of song. Presentation are better part of this song.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast