+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: why this kolavari di.....?

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its one of the best tamil song which become viral world wide.Its because of catchy lyrics.
    moreover all the songs in the movie are wonderful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuldeep is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that this song is awsome because the ovarall music of this song is very nice and the son in law of rajanikant dhanush sing this song very nicely the basic meaning of this song is so simole and natural

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This song is so nice. I hear this song whenever i am in good mood. aur ha original version mujhe jyada aacha lagta he. waise iska toh bahut version out hua he jaise ki IT version, bengali version , aur Sonu nigam ke beta bhi ye gana gaya he. really nice song. aur ye sabhi ko pasand aayega.
    ganae ka bol se jyada mujhe iska music jyada accha lagta he.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah it is good one but i liked more the song sing by a cute little boy i.e a famous singer son had remixed it and he was really cute and i wanna kiss that cute ****

Junior Member amscalicut will become famous soon enough amscalicut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's a good song, written & singed by Danush:- The Indian Bruecly, ha ha
    a different song,English & Tamil Mixed.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

why this kolavari di.....?

hi,we all know that dhanush latest song why this kolavaridi....? is really nice.what you think about that song in the movie-3(tamil).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5