+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: why this kolavari di.....?

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice song Although this song got much hyip due to the fact that the singer is son in law of Rajnikant. He became famous too .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member boos_vai is an unknown quantity at this point boos_vai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,we all know that dhanush latest song why this kolavaridi....? is really nice.what you think about that song in the movie-3(tamil).
    yes, I Listen this song and enjoy the song very much. But I don't know who is the singer of this song. Or is this song from any movie ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member k.fateha is an unknown quantity at this point k.fateha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kazol76 View Post
    This songs called "Soup Song" I like this song very much it music composition and singing style is awesome, When I heard this song I think it is not in English but when I carefully heard it I found it is fully English. Thanks for sharing this new songs topics in this Forum,

I think if we when in front of platform and does not understand what is the suitable pairs to invest to day then play this song and I think our mind will be in free mode to take any decision in trading platform. Thanks
    I am agree with you kazol76 and have nothing more to say. Just want to say, I love to listen this song and also this kind of songs. Friends can you provide me a list of this kind of songs......
    Thanks you all guys....

Why.....this........di.......

Member ERwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point ERwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh wy this kola vari mera best song ha . aur ye haqeqat ma la jawab ha. ... aur simple ha.........

Senior Member iqubal13 is an unknown quantity at this point iqubal13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this song. This song is made by very very popular in Asian region. Many years it is remind on mans mind. It is one kind of Item song in that movie.

Junior Member skynet is an unknown quantity at this point skynet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's a super duper hit song. at the first time it has populated too much people. it's sang& written by danush, who's father in law is Rajni kaanth. so, now this song mostly popular in children.kid's are like this song very much. i also like this song.

Junior Member megajavaid2 is an unknown quantity at this point megajavaid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar is ka matlab to mujhay samajh aya nai aj tak,,,,, 20 times sun chuka hun ye song

Banned rana157 is on a distinguished road rana157's Avatar
    Thanks
    i liked this song.kolavari kolavari ka meaning mugy samhj ni aya.lekn ye tamil or hindi ka best song ha.
    main to din main bar bar ye song shoq se sunta hon.is ke layris buhat zabrdast ha.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    its one of the best tamil song which become viral world wide.Its because of catchy lyrics.
    moreover all the songs in the movie are wonderful.
    i also agree with u. this song such a good song Tamil and English mixed song. world wide people like this song.

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It was a craze!! everyone around the world the world listen this song. unbelievable success. I also liked the song a little. it sounds really nice and cool. even though i didn't understand anything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast