+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss and Take Profit Hunter.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade with stop loss and profit trading can be a good strategy for traders especially those who are new to this platform. With this one can limit the profit or loss to a fixed level and stop the capital from erosion if the market moves against a trader's trade. Stop loss and trading profit are safe points for traders. and Yes, of course, pivot points can make imagined to open a trade. As prices drop from the pivot point. So we can sell positions. And if the open price is high from the pivot point. So we can open a buy position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we use stop loss or take profit tools for our support in trading.and a trader must use this tools because you use this tools for earning more and reduce your loss in forex market.support and resistance is the best point for a trader to inter forex market or exit from forex.as a trader you must use this things during trading.
    and There are many aspects of the money management that we have to implement and the decision is our own how we are going to use the stop loss facility with us and remain on the profit levels at all the time. This will come after some time to us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Professionals come to a decision the halt burning in addition to carry gains dependant on style of deal there're accomplishing and as well the way male volume of pips do you have with concentrate on then area this levels of halt burning in addition to carry gains. It is performed by review in addition to research.
    and I am not understand what you means, but I'll try to answer it based on my experience about using Stop Loss. I prefer to used Stop Loss than Take profit because with Stop loss i can reach at least higher profit better than using Take profit. I never wanna closed my order earlier if I have a chance to get more profit.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohat saray trader is a way of the forex market ma trading kartay han to sat se peayay wo the forex market ma support and resistance level ko check kar letay han aur is taran se un tamam pivot points ko cash kar letay han sure you how it works successfully jis ma hum tp and sl ko slect kar to kartay trading han humein chahye to market hum ko analyze itself karen and Before placing one trade, we must decide in advance where we must set a stop loss and take profit. And we have to set 1 or 3 risk reward ratios. For example, if we take the risk of $ 100. We must set a prize of $ 300. Then we will succeed in the forex market.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tennis traders keep their profit/loss measure of reasonable commercial leaning square Also, angry, and there, in the right direction and so many people the amount of pips stop loss and profit from it. As a result of this work can be done on the idea. and The Stop loss and takes some of the profit concept is include in MT4 platform, it is good concept, it help to stop loss and gain the profites,if we not in computer, we can enter stop losses and takes the profit, it may trade automatically !!

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using Stop Loss and Take Profit depend on the strategy of trader according to his style of trading. I have seen people trading with no Stop Loss but just Take Profit because they are sure that the market will only give them profit so they only set Take Profit to just secure their gained profit. But i think that a trader should define his limit of profit and loss for his trades. and if its simple when on the pivot buy, sell below the pivot, as long as it's accurate in my opinion, if there is no news, if there is news, it may be turning toward and past the pivot and the price continues opposite

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    My dear friends take profit and stop loss Forex trading ka ak bhut hi Acha tools ha kyun kay is sy hum forex trading main apny ap ko save kar saktay hain our humain chahay kay hum trade ma take profit or stop loss use kia karay kyun kay is sy humain big loss honay sy Bach Jay gay our humain profit bhi apna target kar sakay gay

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

BilalMughal (2020-01-31), goldmaster (2020-01-31)

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when market movements are not in accordance with our order and move with the daily range is high enough, I do not think there is anything that could limit our losses other than using a stoplose, therefore stoplose use should be used on each put an order and i think if you stop loss and waste your all power there then you will not get profit in any case i think if forget about loss and maintain your forex trading then your loss stop and you always get profit from forex trading but if you maintain it then you will get more and more success in any case.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that I do not understand what you mean by this statement, however if you are talking about stop loss hunting, I would say that it does not exist. Take advantage hunters is another matter. And why the hunt to take profit broker, why? I do not understand. and The authority traders are the ones who are earning big profits in forex. They been here in this performing for a long moment and they acquire comprehensive chapter as excavation. There are also many struggling traders who garner profits from their trading in micro amounts.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by duki View Post
    several times I found traders who shared their experiences of stop loss hunters. I think that can happen, because somehow the broker can also suffer too great a loss, and sometimes there are brokers who cheat against investors. but I'm sure not all brokers will like it, because the stop loss hunter incident will worsen the reputation of the broker. and The decision to stop business losses and unfair profits on the basis of where they are executed, and also how pips people stop the loss rate and then enter the target amount and take profit. This will be done based on studies and analysis.
    स्टॉप लॉस और प्रॉफिट ट्रेडिंग के साथ व्यापार करना व्यापारियों के लिए एक अच्छी रणनीति हो सकती है, खासकर जो इस प्लेटफॉर्म के लिए नए हैं। इससे कोई लाभ या हानि को एक निश्चित स्तर तक सीमित कर सकता है और यदि बाजार एक व्यापारी के व्यापार के खिलाफ चलता है तो पूंजी को क्षरण से रोक सकता है। स्टॉप लॉस और ट्रेडिंग लाभ व्यापारियों के लिए सुरक्षित बिंदु हैं। और हां, निश्चित रूप से, व्यापार को खोलने के लिए धुरी बिंदुओं की कल्पना की जा सकती है। जैसे कि मूल्य धुरी बिंदु से गिरते हैं। तो हम पदों को बेच सकते हैं।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)