+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 225 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2250

Thread: Stop loss and Take Profit Hunter.

Banned akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss or take profet bohat hi achy toolk ha koi trader aisa nahi ha jo trading m is ko use na karta ho m tu khud is ko apny trading m use karta ho is k begaer tu hum trading kar hi nahi sakty ha take profet ki waja s hum loss sbach jaty ha yani humy profet ho raha tu hum take profet laga dety ha k jab market yaha pohnchy tu mujy profet mil jy or jab waqy hio market waha pohnchty ha tu profet mil jata ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fforex is an unknown quantity at this point fforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is really a painful thing and that is the reason why some persons would rather prefer to scalp since in some occasions, when we are targeting higher pips, we would end up turning a winning trade to becoming a losing trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mhanif is on a distinguished road mhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are some traders who do not calculate the support or resistance level and rather just set what they feel might be safe according to their capital and the lot size.

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well stop loss and take profit is very good and it help to protect your account but you must have a good understanding of where to plot your stop loss and take profit or you might be cut of your trade prematurely and for me i have an indicator that plot it for me

Member aleska24 is an unknown quantity at this point aleska24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have seen many peoples or trades that trades the support and resistance or pivot points and buy at support level and sell at resistance level but yet this is not guaranteed every time you can even break support and resistance so be careful.

Senior Member genama is an unknown quantity at this point genama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liam1 View Post
    as i read about this issue is there really people who are doing this or they just calculate the support and ressistant level pivot points and take there decession?
    I think it could also be said like that ... because forex is a place for us to apply expertise in managing finances to make the money we have been great ..... I agree with the title that you create .... I think it's a money maker or our foreign currency Forex trading, so to speak, to earn the foreign exchange market, we need to know more about it, we still make money Forex trading ...).i think that in my opinion it has a bit of both it has got both the flavors..orex is money maker and also very risky and losing machine too

Senior Member pipseekerfx is an unknown quantity at this point pipseekerfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, we should indeed have to determine in advance where the level of support and resistance, to know the limits of the area at the time that candlle forms and make a reversal pattern. And also limit that it's use to determine stop loss and take profit.
    I think if we do this, we will have a good trading and can yield some optimal profits.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and Take profit hunters are mostly from the dealing desks that are set up by brokers. However, there is no such case with InstaForex ... I have found their servers and their trading interface to be crystal clear of such happenings. Though Instaforex charges 3 pips as spread on EURUSD while other brokers charge 2 pips but most of the new brokers out there who can't afford low spreads but to compete the market they are publishing that they charge 2 pips spread on EURUSD ... use tricks like dealing desks to cover the deficit. They are actually charging 5 or 6 pips spread without traders being any wiser. Open a trade with them, your order is not executed until the next pip ... if next pip was in your favor they will tell you to requote. If it was against you they would hurriedly take up your order. Same goes for when closing the deal. Some times those slippage goes on for 3 or 4 pips ... God knows how many pips they are actually charging as spread.

Senior Member sarfraz44 is an unknown quantity at this point sarfraz44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is a very very vital tool in trading and to be your stop loss effective give it beyond a good support or resistance level and calculate your position accordingly these tools works even when your computer is powered off and by analysis if you have set the stop loos and take profit then you not need to monitor your trade.

Banned nonsenopra is an unknown quantity at this point nonsenopra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niteshforex View Post
    I do not understand what you mean by this statement but if you are talking about stop loss hunting, I will say that it does not exist. Take profit hunter is another issue. I mean why would a broker hunt your take profit
    Who wanted success in forex is essential for him to work hard by searching for news and technical analysis for different currencies, and any successful business must be preceded by hard work and patience in the exchange, Hardwork is really important in forex currency trading, a trader should be hard-working if she or he wants to become successful in the forex currency trading company,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 225 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)