+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 225 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss and Take Profit Hunter.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders decide on their stop loss and take profits based on the type of trade they are doing and also how many pip people are on the target and then place a stop loss level and take profit. This is done on the basis of study and analysis. And the use of stop loss usually varies from each trader, if you ask me use Loos stops to minimize losses that can occur when prices do not match the estimates. Use of capital adjusted for good stop loss for resilience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to find out the stop-loss level, I've never done it. I think it will only spend your advantage. I believe that happened to my mind. I will only protect failure if the research I do is the same as the cost movement in the market. and also taking advantage, I have never used focus to make an income, my choice is entirely focused on the activity data on mt4. and here in the trading business we use take profit and stop loss and this is the best thing in this business because when we use it we save from big losses and make better profits from here how much we want and that is the best thing in the trading business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually try to always place a tight stop loss and take profits with a minimum risk ratio of 1: 3 range and also close to taking the climb, connecting stops and seeing and getting profit without more operations like searching and once again the risk-benefit ratio remains numerous the way to manage everything is just one more way and if this stops 10 pips after taking advantage it will be 30 ah ejmplo feels giving a way to operate the desired wing

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    based on my understanding, I think the best way to trade is to always use stop loss and take profit because with stop loss and take profit we can really win the amount of pips we really want on the forex market and stop loss helps protect our accounts all day long and Do you have the talent to hang out with lots of people in an office setting? Most importantly, do you want to work in important and useful work? If the question above brings a positive answer, then the best job where you are suitable is the Human Resources Job. Careers in human resources are exceptional because they provide knowledge about all disciplines. Are you the type of person who wants to get all the information related to various parts of the job on your desk? Then start with human resources and explore the opportunities in the scenario.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade together with stop loss and trade profits can be a good strategy for traders, especially people who are new to this particular system. this use can limit their profits or even lose a fixed rate and stop their capital through erosion if the market moves towards the actual trading of a trader. Stop loss and actual trading profits are security points related to traders. and Take profit and stop losses depending on your knowledge of the market and depending on your trading style, long-term traders use large stop losses and take profits and intraday traders use small sl and tp but it is important to use both because they are needed for good traders.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop losses and take profit ko traders na aik the right point pa place because the traders ko trade kay market support and resistance and pivot points kay the level of understanding is right sy smjh kr place orders because hain traders jb take profits and stop losses good management say place krta ha traders ki main profit trading get hota ha and main market traders secure trading kr ka good profit get kr lata ha is the main trading stop stop losses and take profit if you use krain and take profit and stop the market losses that are right trend kay ko smjh kr krain place.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we don't know how to get the best results from the current tab, then we have the right to make sure we do whatever we want to do, we say we don't know how to do it, then we have to Accept it. If you want to learn more about how to do research, I want to know what I'm doing now, but I don't know what I'm doing because I work well but I don't know how to do the work. and I think stop loss takes the most important profit hunter so you have decided on the actual loss limit so you have a lot of expertise through this stop loss so that the actual market movement will lead after that our trade places a stop loss point to manage losses.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex business take profit and stop loss is very important if you are a beginner then you first learn about these tools and then you do a better job here and play better trades and make better profits from here And that already exists and I personally depend on stop-loss and take profit in trading, and I see that the success of rolling support from the love of stop loss and take profit. We must not ignore the fact that market movements are directed by not big traders.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I rarely use stop loss but I use take profit to limit my greed, and it is very important for me to get the right target for every trade I have opened, I need to build almost everything that is clearest and easiest after that I don't need to change or even set this up once again, and if I face an undesirable situation, hedging is actually my best choice to save my balance and many times I hear traders complain about brokers looking for their losses, even honestly at some point in my career my trade, I feel the same way, like someone who pays attention to stop losses and prices that push me to it, but all of this is just aggressive traders who blame, if you have a good trading strategy, you can beat any broker that has a game dirty

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss Kabe hunter and prohibition sakta mere bhai is a man apki he mistakes koi hoge so that ap ko aksar losses hota rehta hay to is men take advantage lganeka yes loss laganeka koi reason nhe hoga jo best trader planning kath sath analysis k sath trading carte hain wo bahut kam loss kate hain hamare lye stop loss take profit bahut he acha tool hay ye hamare bahut helps karta hay jab ham kahen chalay jate hain to ham is ko use kar jab jate hain for you hamaen fortunately dela deta hay aur big loss se be bachata hay jis se hamara kabi account wash nhe hota pore tarh se

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 225 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)