+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 225 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2250

Thread: Stop loss and Take Profit Hunter.

Banned yaser1980 is an unknown quantity at this point yaser1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Words forced me to my sense of your post are genuine
    And belief in me by choosing the finest vocabulary
    The orchard speech ..almattrh
    You all my sincere greetings
    Gemayel is your presence
    I have the honor
    Thank you very much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wo traders jo is main oivot point ko smanj jatay hiana nd is k baad is main resiistance and support point ko pick ker layaty hian un k liyeh stop loss ajd take profit koee musla nahain hia wo asaani say is say faida ahsil kertay hain and knowlegge k sath stah profit ko gain kertay hian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mannanbhuyan is an unknown quantity at this point mannanbhuyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This reduction and the fact that our company, to give safe, as many traders do not usually useful and stop-loss, ended to stop the trade deficit. That's why we have need to use the stop loss and profit.

Member wasifsattar is an unknown quantity at this point wasifsattar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi b kaam ko hum nay krny ka us ki best out put ko tab hi hasil kr saqty hain jub hum is mai ye try krty hain k kon sa tarika hai jis say hum nay ye kaam krna hai laikin is k liay humy khud ko zada behter trade ko krny k liay ye baat ka zada khial krna hai k is say hum nay trade ko krny mai kum time k sath khud kokafi sari tension say safe kr saqty hain kun k humy is mai ye kaam krny mai n care krni hai

Member Majidraza is an unknown quantity at this point Majidraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade ko krny k liay humy is tara k tools say kaam ko krny mai asani hoti hai or hum ik behter trade ko kr saqty hain laikin is kaam mai humy zada is baat ki try krni hoti hai k koi b kaam krny k liay humy zada is baat ki try krni hoti hai or khud ko bahter kaam krny k liay humy ye ik bether kaam kr saqty hain laikin is k liay humy khud ko ik behter kaam ko krna hai

Junior Member AnasMalek is an unknown quantity at this point AnasMalek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome my dear friend
    I am Newbie in the world of Forex and trying to learn more and more and has gained experience of the traders and understand the strategies
    So I'm not a profitable trader or a consistently profitable trader This comes on experience gained from years of work
    But I hope to be an expert in the forex market

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Congratulations friend!! wish to you to keep the profit
    About me, as a beginner i'm still in demo account, i lost once and my trading is profitable in general. I have some friends who alwyas made profit in demo then they loss on real account. So i'm still disencouraged, the one loss make me feel that i'm still unwise

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trader has its own point of view and own strategies. Stop loss and take profit are just tools and trader have to use them according to their required criteria. They some time gives benefits and if not properly used they may causes damages also.

Member john86 is an unknown quantity at this point john86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A STOP is placed so that you don't lose too much money. For example, if I bought EUR/USD at 1.1445, I would start losing money if it started moving down. So, I might set a STOP at 1.1425 - meaning, if the currency drops to that level, the system AUTOMATICALLY exits the trade. I'm out 20 pips, but that's a lot better than being out 40 pips if it starts tanking really fast.

Banned dalyiiros is on a distinguished road dalyiiros's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traditional measures of the losses incurred by employee turnover concentrate only on the cost
    of recruiting, hiring, and training ... that can return $1 million per year in commissions to the brokerage
    house a cumulative loss of at least ..

Banned ortizen is an unknown quantity at this point ortizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    I utilize the take profit option along with no greed, with regard to simply couple of profit I shut my position as a result of I outline a little objectif with regard to earning. Except for the actual stop loss option, I calculate precisely with regard to safeguard my account coming from the margin call and coming from the loss of just about almost most my money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 225 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)