+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: The problem of using a swing -trade setup for day trades.

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamedsaleh View Post
    first i didn't know what swing is ? can some one explain what is it and how it work ? ,is it a strategy for the beginners or it will be wrong to do it in first of trading .
    Swing-Trading is the purpose of making profit in the long-term prospects. This is a major difference in the tactics of intraday strategy. With the help of swing trading, profit can be generated in a period of 3-5 days. The majority of successful traders in the world using this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    first i didn't know what swing is ? can some one explain what is it and how it work ? ,is it a strategy for the beginners or it will be wrong to do it in first of trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maulana View Post
    yup, we have same trade time my friend... i also trade while opening london and new york opening.... because in those time, price moving very volatile.... and this condition can make us generate profit quickly....
    if it is a strategy that can benefit you offer then I will also use your strategy. but before I use your strategy in advance I will test it in my demo account. and if this strategy proved to be beneficial then I just apply in a real account.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    the best time is opening of London or new york session.most of the breakout,swings and reversals happen at this time.dont forget never open a trade when they are near to open it is better to just join the trend maybe 30 min after they are open ,in most case the trend start during London session will continue until new york opening.there are so many tips that we can learn while trading.
    yup, we have same trade time my friend... i also trade while opening london and new york opening.... because in those time, price moving very volatile.... and this condition can make us generate profit quickly....
    please click THANKS

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    The best time to enter the market in Europe is in session and the session America
    But if you like trading currencies I think the Japanese yen, the Japanese have the best moves in the markets in Asia
    But that market is volatile
    Swing trading is used by professionals in currency trading, forex trading and stock trading with amazing results. Learning how to swing trade and using it as your trading style or strategy will give you the much needed edge over the market and help you become a profitable and professional trader online or offline. On this website, youll find only the best and most powerful trading tips, tools and secrets to put you on the path to trading successfully.

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think proper time to trade in Forex is overlapping time. I often do trade in the overlapping time.
    Because in this time market is becoming more volatile. I like it and choose to get profit.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    besides we have to know the market session also we have to know the point for entry and exit and it is very important to note, if the trader can know how to know the points of them then they can make trade for every market session

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Europe aur US session me trading karna sabse faydemand mana jata hai kyunki in seession ke time market sabse zada active rehta hai aur sabse zada trading inhi dono session me hoti hai . isliye har trader ko yahi salah deni chahaiey ki ise apna time managemenet thik sek arna chahaiye aur in dono session ke time pe market ke samne rehna chahiye

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trends between different pair japan and america you might be strong together, but at the beginning of the euro may change, the day we see thousands pip move from a pair, the problems that may arise in a day or day trading is a volatile value earlier. because it can make our own confused

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by criztaliz View Post
    any tf,swing trader most used that person who cant stay watching in forex every day,they must have good timing to entry.
    usually they wait after price are in extreme level,very low or high price.
    they set up to 100-300 **** SL
    and TP more than 100 SL
    maybe you're right that SL is not the whole strategy but it's one of part of strategy. There are some traders who didn't use SL as their risk management but Cut Loss, locking or maybe they didn't use anything but their capitals to hold the floating loss. For beginner, I think we should use SL in our strategy because usually beginner did some mistakes. So SL is good to prevent us from Margin Call when we made mistake

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open