+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 845 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 8441

Thread: What leverage you use?

Senior Member monvalonei50 is an unknown quantity at this point monvalonei50's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use low leverage 1:100 in my forex business because low leverage is very perfect for forex trading and we can trade safety and without risk and if we use high leverage we will face a great loss because high leverage is the resone forex loss so beceraful .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned admin is an unknown quantity at this point admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I make use of the leverage 1 : 600 I think is very fine, however I can't recommend whatever you need to utilize it as a result of it really is regarding how we had money and his technique of trading and profit you combient which you need, and how you're going to can stand to lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ruthregalado is an unknown quantity at this point ruthregalado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use 1:1000 leverage. Because, i need huge margin. If my deals blow in harmful back for semi permanent term, i try to reprocess it by security. If we use low investment, then its not gettable to better here. If we are fresh in MM, then we may use any leverage. If you invest huge funds, then its safe to set low leverage.

Senior Member Hassan Notty is an unknown quantity at this point Hassan Notty's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not increase leverage if you have not enough money it will kill your money like a hitler be carefull while opening trade with high leverage if you have 100$ in your acccount then 1:200 levarage is safe 1:600 levarage is good for 1000$ account i use 1:200 levarage offenly

Senior Member msim900004 is an unknown quantity at this point msim900004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage kay baray main logon ko mis understanding hai laikin main 1:1000 use karta hun aur yeh aik ideal leverage hai aur jo log yeh sochtay hain kay bara leverage apko loss daita hai jabkay aisa nahin hai loss apko zida vol say hota hai aur woh apko apni investment kay mutabiq choose karna chahiyay.

Senior Member lobla88 is an unknown quantity at this point lobla88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use 1:1000 leverage in my accounts. In instaforex you can tell me how you use a leverage. You said everyone has their own strategy. Profit you combine you want and how you can resist.............

Senior Member moneebskp is an unknown quantity at this point moneebskp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage, during which he's commerce the standard 1: one hundred, however if necessary, and have become the pinnacle of a serious monetary during this case isn't any doubt that the leverage can increase to 1: four hundred

Senior Member qazi is an unknown quantity at this point qazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use 1;400 and in insta forex i use 1:500 because low leverage are helfull for me
    i think man should use low leverage for getting more profit in this business for change of life.

Senior Member beastron is an unknown quantity at this point beastron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this time i am using leveraage at 1: 100 for set up my trading account. I think this can help me to avoid huge loss in trading which caused by greed. this leverage will get me far from being greed in forex.

Senior Member mansal is an unknown quantity at this point mansal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein 1:1000 leverage use kerta hun or meray liye high leverage hi best hey mera trading style esa hey jis ki weja sey mien high leverage use kerta hun or greedy nehi hota hun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 845 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)