+ Reply to Thread
Page 841 of 845 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 839 840 841 842 843 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 8441

Thread: What leverage you use?

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always I use the leverage 1:1000 because I want to trade on gold due to its high profit quality if we use leverage 1:1000 we can trade on gold easily with very low capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bi real account main 1:500 ka leverage hi use kar rha hu.
    mene demo account main bi esli leverage se trading practice ki ti esliye real mani bi maine yahi select kiya hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mini is an unknown quantity at this point mini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best leverage is the high leverege that the broker offer to it's client we are trading to gain big profit and we have to use this margin and this big leverage to make money fast.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask that what leverage you use most oftenly?please share your opinion.
    The best leverage that a forex trading newbie can use in his or her trade is 1 : 100 or 1 : 200. Personally i use a leverage of 1 : 200 in all my trading accounts with all my different brokers. It offers less risks than high ones like 1 : 1000 leverage.

Senior Member sio is an unknown quantity at this point sio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am always use the gihest leverage for my accounts because it will be the best to make more trade and make big lot size and it is helpful for newbies who have not got enough balance.

Banned anangok is an unknown quantity at this point anangok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use laverage 1:600​​, because I feel comfortable with my situation, which is just a little capital and with such leverage that can be used to gain profit. also felt laverage 1:600 ​​is very ideal because it is not too great as well and can certainly feel safe and enjoy to do the trade.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use 1:1000 with instaforex...and 1:500 with another broker and 1:5 with my third account another broker
    with 1:5 it for long trade .. which is given me 25% profit monthly..and with rest of other account..i f i income 100% than i withdraw the profit..

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1 : 200 or 1 : 100 are good , and the important thing is we have to trade with high discipline after we have good knowledge and strategies
    there are many way to set the leverage to get the larger margin or make it narrow
    do the best we can

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by braveit View Post
    I use 1:400 leverage very interesting for me. I learnt of recent that to use no leverage or 1:100 leverage is advisable.
    I used 1:100, 1:200, 1:400 and 1:500... But I like 1:100 the most... Because leverage is a double edged sword for me.. It is good but excess is bad.. Main reason is my small account.. If I use big leverage then it will do more harm than giving me profit.. and using big leverage gives faster Margin Call also

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always used 1:500 leaverage throughout my trading life cycle. I doesn't mean this leaverage is best , The only reason i used this is that i practiced this all the time and have build my money management with this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 841 of 845 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 839 840 841 842 843 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)