+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 845 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 8441

Thread: What leverage you use?

Senior Member ndupak_codot is an unknown quantity at this point ndupak_codot's Avatar
    Thanks
    1:500 leverage is there in instaforex.i don't know which type of account you using but last type i use 1:500 leverage in bonus money i got from a forum from posting.i am currently using 1:1000 leverage. i know using high leverage is too risky. but use it only to give more space for my trades. typically it holds 13 pips for locked margin , then 500 / 100 leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fardem is an unknown quantity at this point fardem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    i use the maximum leverage provided by the broker.it is because i get lot of free margin and it helps me in times of MC .even i advise newbie to use maximum leverage but not misuse it.
    Every trader in Forex market should have full knowledge about this market and will have to experienced. You can acquire this in the meantime when you will do practice with demo account. So full education on Forex you can acquire when you do trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member thamba786 is an unknown quantity at this point thamba786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this busienss many of leverages available for Forex business this market ,, i ever use low leverage 1;100 the original leverage from broker it was good for me to take decisions because with low risk earning was low but secure

Senior Member banmut is an unknown quantity at this point banmut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ijoroyo View Post
    from the first by default all my trades using leverage between 1: 500 to 1.1000 I often change according to circumstances. however, it all actually depends on each personal, some like little leverage, but some are like huge leverage. The characters were adapted to the needs of each trader's trading.
    I also prefer to use laverage great, because at a certain moment we can use the maximum lot, but we also must be careful in using the account laverage great, because normally we would be greedy in using margin.

Senior Member sourov25 is an unknown quantity at this point sourov25's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are specific performance 1 used: six hundred, it's good, but I can't advise what you need to enjoy each, due to the fact, how exactly the funds along with your approach to dealing with income, to someone that you want to merge together as one can endure when throwing.

Member oshim is an unknown quantity at this point oshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use high leverage. though i past i used it even 1:100 some times and that resulted into my accounts stoppel some time when it got big loss.

Senior Member ahmadkpr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadkpr's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that is good but in my personal opinion laverage 1:400 is the best than other laverage happy trading and profit.

Senior Member ijoroyo is an unknown quantity at this point ijoroyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the first by default all my trades using leverage between 1: 500 to 1.1000 I often change according to circumstances. however, it all actually depends on each personal, some like little leverage, but some are like huge leverage. The characters were adapted to the needs of each trader's trading.

Senior Member ravikumar kalluri is an unknown quantity at this point ravikumar kalluri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best leverage in Forex Trading is 1:100 is better if it is a big account it is better to use 1:200 leverage as in this margin is important....

Senior Member martinus is an unknown quantity at this point martinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not have small capital f can benefit your organization. Because of low funds if you use high leverage can open more lines. I think with the high degree of leverage, low capital safer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 845 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)