+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 845 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 8441

Thread: What leverage you use?

Banned mousumi66 is an unknown quantity at this point mousumi66's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ever use the max of the choice that we can do it but i don't peril with al money i distributed that the investment is real helpful us specially for the calculate that they bang contain weeny money they can area deals that they incline area it without the leverage we i use 1:100

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shaikhjundi is on a distinguished road shaikhjundi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask that what leverage you use most oftenly?please share your opinion.
    main to e smain ek he leaverage use karta houn her account k sath yeni 1:200 ye leaverage jo ha main her account main use karta houn or wese bhi mugh ko es ka koi khas aasar nazar nahi aya ha kabhi bhi apni trading par

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mukata is an unknown quantity at this point mukata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually use is a key element of settling transactions in foreign currencies. So the deal sites I'm using 1:1000. Because I think that in order for me as investor I use this. But I think I should try to use for more elements in solving real

Senior Member Yousaf.2013 is an unknown quantity at this point Yousaf.2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother,
    As far as i am considered, i use 1 : 100 leverage. The main reason behind is that according to my point of view, as far as i think so that these leverage simply suits me. And, also this leverage is some what safer and also more profitable.
    But, i can simply not recommend you this leverage. The main reason behind this fact is that as far as i think so this leverage depends upon the people to people. I don't think so that the leverage which suits one person will be also suiting the other person as well. So, i will not like to recommend any kind of leverage to any others.
    I also think so that most of our business depends upon the totally invested capital amount of money, our level of knowledge, our experience and most important of all it depends upon the our capability to analyze the markets and their trends as well. According to my point of view, i think so that all of these can be improved by hard working .......................................

Senior Member Mad_Kash is an unknown quantity at this point Mad_Kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the first thing that the leverage is the amount of risk you are willing to take in a trade and it depends on you. well as i am not a good trader and for that reason i am doing trade in 1:600 leverage as i think that i should not take that much risk in a trade.

Member Sandanuwan is an unknown quantity at this point Sandanuwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use maximum leverage available.
    No risk=no gain
    High risk=High profit
    But I always manage my trades to keep enough free margin to hold trades until I get profits.
    If you use high leverage use small lots.
    make sure whether you can hold your trades if there is a sudden price move.

Senior Member sajid ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i will use 1:100 leverage ever and also when my capital will be 5000 then my leverage will be 1:600 and then if i get approach to the 100,000 capital then i will choose the 1:500 leverage for life time and it will not change for the life time because in the start i can use leverage little and small so that is 1:1000.

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different forex trader use different leverage in forex trading.I always use1:500 leverage.Sometimes,i give excessive trade in forex,when market situation is my favored.Sometimes it could be dangerous.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    recommend someone to use 5000 leverage unless he knows the risk.they can trade with well everything is fine and then leverage is not the loses factor. 1:1000 and then i set it up.

Senior Member ppss1 is an unknown quantity at this point ppss1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally speaking 1:100 - 1:200 is a good range for forex trading business, however if your account is low, you should try to get a higher leverage, If you start making profits and increasing your account value, start shifting more and more to the 1:100 or even 1:50 range. Both high or low leverages are double edged weapon, you only need to know when to use each...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 845 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)