+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 845 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: What leverage you use?

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is very important for every trader. Each broker has a different leverage system. but a low leverage system is good for traders. If low leverage leverage cannot take more lots. also he does not face danger. Leverage is more risky for traders. Until now I have the highest leverage of 1: 1000, do not have problems with high leverage, because it is easier for us in the form of higher margins. The only medicine is a large lever to avoid very large.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all I don't like to use any leverage. Because it's only an alternative loan. But if necessary, I can't cross 1: 500. But it was followed that some of our team's friends used 1: 200 and got the best results. Low leverage is a good idea in forex traders and we can be a minimum risk taker in this business, you have a good trading plan. I also use 1: 100 low leverage on my trading account to avoid large losses in my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must be very careful in choosing the right leverage to see all aspects, it is not wise only to use higher leverage to get more profits but we must consider whether we will put our capital at high risk. leverage is one of the most important things in forex trading and I think that you must use the right level of leverage if you want to survive in forex trading and I think that you should not use a very high level of leverage and I use 1: 100 leverage

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use 1: 1000 and I recommend using it because I think that the benefits of leverage are more than dangerous, well I heard that some of the risks are using this leverage but when you are a professional trader I think you will know how to use this leverage. using leverage is very important for trading. because for some time we don't know the benefits and disadvantages of leverage. some traders want high leverage, but high leverage creates high risk. Medium leverage is the best. it gives us a big advantage. so I use intermediate leverage and 1: 200.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using too much leverage in a trading account will only cause large facilities. We can ignore the capital appreciation, it is really very dangerous because it will make us losers because margin trading continues to decrease with the decrease in our balance and portfolios which are bad because they use margins to be correct for example, for capital of only $ 100, it is only permissible to use 1: 100 because if the position is too large, the position is very dangerous if the margin is less strong, we will become argin calls to end all capital. I use leverage 1: 200. But I think leverage depends on size capital. So we can maintain leverage at 100 $ 1: 100, 200 $ 1: 200, 300 $ 1: 300. This leverage can be used like this, so it's a good leverage rate but every trader chooses their own thoughts and strategies

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:50 ke leverage main use kar rha hon apne account main jo instaforex ka hai main samjta hon ke ye bohat hi achi hai or mera account safe rehta hia main bohat zyda loss se bech jata hon is main hum ko fida hai is leverage main.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-08-31)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mostly use 1: 1000 leverage because I don't have a lot of capital in my trading account and this leverage helps me get big profits. I several times also prefer to use 1: 500 when I get more capital in my account. the greater the leverage, the more chance you can trade well and if you will understand the market well then you might get good money from the market but the problem is you have to be able to trade well.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my account with instaforex and i think you too the leverage with instaforex is: 1:2 , 1:10, 1:20, 1:50, 1:66, 1:100, 1:150, 1:200, 1:300, 1:400, 1:600, 1:1000
    the leverage 1:500 are not in instaforex you can tell me how you use a leverage 1:500 in InstaForex ????????

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is how we can help make more profits and be faster but it's not a beginner's choice. I suggest beginners only use 1: 200 leverage.
    Traders using any leverage that is close to that allowed by the forex broker is suicide. There is every chance that the account will be blown up. I always survive with 1: 100 leverage. Along with this, I only use 1/3 of the leverage set. This helps me to recover losses quickly. Benefits may be small but sustainable.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use 1: 200 leverage I think that's enough I don't think we need to put more risk in trading. Although a higher risk has a higher profit but I prefer a safe method rather than a risky method. Only my personal views, different people can have different opinions about it.
    If you have large capital, you can use 1: 200 and if you have small capital, you can use 1: 1000 leverage. Because with low capital you can open more orders if you use high leverage. And I think to use high leverage with low capital is safer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 845 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)